Cosmo funny and questions

SassySheDevil

Moody Roller Coaster
I admit I subscribe to Cosmo and I love their funny jokes, advice, and sex articles. I decided it might be fun to bring some of those here and share with you. The questions will keep this going (If it goes) but I also want to share the humor.

So first. A guy question because I freaking loved this term!!! NARB. I'm totally going to use that. :D

No Apparent Reason Boner...= NARB

So guys... Where is the weirdest place you have gotten a NARB??

Throw in a funny "Did you know".... 40% of guys penile arousal increases when he smells Lavender and Pumpkin pie. :D

I admit I subscribe to Cosmo and I love their funny jokes, advice, and sex articles. I decided it might be fun to bring some of those here and share with you. The questions will keep this going (If it goes) but I also want to share the humor.

So first. A guy question because I freaking loved this term!!! NARB. I'm totally going to use that. :D

Throw in a funny "Did you know".... 40% of guys penile arousal increases when he smells Lavender and Pumpkin pie. :D

Pumpkin pie? I need to buy stock in Sara Lee....

*sits back with a tub of popcorn and hits REFRESH repeatedly*

this is going to be good. I can tell.

Ladies... Your worst date ever!!!

A couple examples which were funny...

"At a concert, he used an expired parking pass and a fake handicap pass to avoid paying. The show was standing room only, but he took a chair in. Then he said I owed him $38. for the date"

" I went out with this guy from Tinder and he looked nothing like his photos. At the restaurant, he told me stories about his stripper ex and how he can make every girl squirt. When the bill came, he paid for his half entirely in change. I couldn't want to get out of there fast enough"

"He invited me to his place to watch a movie. When we got there he put on a sex tape of him with another girl"

"we were kidding outside my building, when all of the sudden, he stopped and pulled away, and shuddered. He came in his pants"

Ladies... Your worst date ever!!!

A guy on a dating website asked me out and since I didn't want him to come to my house, we agreed to meet in public. There was a Home Depot just down the street, so we agreed to meet in the parking lot and then he said he was going to take me out.

We meet, and he says he needs to run into Home Depot. I go with him, and he starts buying cleaning supplies. Mop, broom, bucket, rags. I ask him what's going on and he just smiles and we check out.

He puts it back in his car, turns to me, and says, "I guess I just spent our dinner money on cleaning supplies. I'll make you dinner if you clean my house."

Yeah. That.

A guy on a dating website asked me out and since I didn't want him to come to my house, we agreed to meet in public. There was a Home Depot just down the street, so we agreed to meet in the parking lot and then he said he was going to take me out.

We meet, and he says he needs to run into Home Depot. I go with him, and he starts buying cleaning supplies. Mop, broom, bucket, rags. I ask him what's going on and he just smiles and we check out.

He puts it back in his car, turns to me, and says, "I guess I just spent our dinner money on cleaning supplies. I'll make you dinner if you clean my house."

Yeah. That.

WTF? :rolleyes:

I think it would be more appropriate to ask where haven't you had a NARB. It happens all the time.

It is probably hard to tell you a place it hasn't happened :)
worst time I can remember would be swimming as a teenager with the kids in my year. I was in swim shorts, they weren't baggy and with no top on you can't tuck it into your waist band. Pretty embarrassing but I wasn't the only one in my year that it happened to.

Yeah. That.

...wasn't expecting that ending...I think I have seen one too many Criminal Minds episodes... :eek::rolleyes:

Yeah. That.

What a guy! How many times did you go out with him?

In church.

I've had women get aroused over the pumpkin pies I made.

Yeah. That.

Creepy...

:rolleyes:

LMAO. You just reminded me of the time in high school when I was asked out by someone I'd been drooling over for a while. We're going out to dinner but he shows up in a suit and tie. I thought, "Wow - OK..." so I run back upstairs, get a little more dressed up, and we get in the car to leave. He says "I hope you don't mind, but my uncle died and I have to stop at the wake first." *facepalm*

I think it would be more appropriate to ask where haven't you had a NARB. It happens all the time.

But apparently more common in places such as quiet, sterile, fluorescent places. Like libraries, classrooms,and offices, where there isn't much noise or visuals to distract the wandering minds.

Yeah. That.

Oh god, that's horrible!!

LMAO. You just reminded me of the time in high school when I was asked out by someone I'd been drooling over for a while. We're going out to dinner but he shows up in a suit and tie. I thought, "Wow - OK..." so I run back upstairs, get a little more dressed up, and we get in the car to leave. He says "I hope you don't mind, but my uncle died and I have to stop at the wake first." *facepalm*

Crazy lol.

Hmm well there is always the awkward high school boner in the middle of class and having to go up to the chalkboard which happened a few times lol hmm maybe the the time i was helping my dad work on a 70 Dodge charger and while wiping it down i did a narb that i had to hide all the time while...she did have some nice curves and headlights.

Come to think of it i do love the smell of pumpkin pie baking in the oven....mmm

It is probably hard to tell you a place it hasn't happened :)
worst time I can remember would be swimming as a teenager with the kids in my year. I was in swim shorts, they weren't baggy and with no top on you can't tuck it into your waist band. Pretty embarrassing but I wasn't the only one in my year that it happened to.
haha the article said that when you see one of these NARBs, you are suppose to look away (the female) but.. How does one look away from that???
In church.

I've had women get aroused over the pumpkin pies I made.

lol where were you putting the pumpkin pie?;)

:eek: Creepy as hell. But I guess at least you were dressed for it. I hope that was the last date?
Hmm well there is always the awkward high school boner in the middle of class and having to go up to the chalkboard which happened a few times lol hmm maybe the the time i was helping my dad work on a 70 Dodge charger and while wiping it down i did a narb that i had to hide all the time while...she did have some nice curves and headlights.

Come to think of it i do love the smell of pumpkin pie baking in the oven....mmm

I'd totally get a lady boner for a Camaro, so I get it.

Dont get me wrong i have had plenty of noticeable narbs over the years but that one stuck out to me cause of the car lol

Popping a NARB is something I'm going to work into my conversation tomorrow.

Subscribed.

Back