Body swap

warmngooey

Virgin
I'd be surprised if this hasn't already been written about, but I had a dream the other night that made me think of this. I'll leave the details up to the writer, but what if a mother and her son woke up one morning in each other's bodies? I wrote a story about this once and submitted it to one of the Literotica editors, but never heard anything back about it.

The story I wrote was told from the first person point-of-view of both mom and son. How would a woman react to her first morning hard-on? How would an 18 year old react the first time he showers and is soaping up his own mother's body? When he finds out his mom is having an affair with her boss...and he reluctantly (although with a great deal of curious excitement) experiences his first blow job and sex from a woman's perspective. Not to mention what happens with his father that night.

Mom's day is equally interesting as she has sex with her son's girlfriend and then discovers that her son not only has a stash of voyeur photos of her in various degrees of undress, but then finds out (in a very fun way) that he has been poking his sister just home from college.

I ended my story by having the 2 of them have sex with each other while in each other's bodies. They wake up in each other's arms and back in their own bodies.

What do ya think?

I'd be surprised if this hasn't already been written about, but I had a dream the other night that made me think of this. I'll leave the details up to the writer, but what if a mother and her son woke up one morning in each other's bodies? I wrote a story about this once and submitted it to one of the Literotica editors, but never heard anything back about it.

The story I wrote was told from the first person point-of-view of both mom and son. How would a woman react to her first morning hard-on? How would an 18 year old react the first time he showers and is soaping up his own mother's body? When he finds out his mom is having an affair with her boss...and he reluctantly (although with a great deal of curious excitement) experiences his first blow job and sex from a woman's perspective. Not to mention what happens with his father that night.

Mom's day is equally interesting as she has sex with her son's girlfriend and then discovers that her son not only has a stash of voyeur photos of her in various degrees of undress, but then finds out (in a very fun way) that he has been poking his sister just home from college.

I ended my story by having the 2 of them have sex with each other while in each other's bodies. They wake up in each other's arms and back in their own bodies.

What do ya think?

I thought it was solid footing there then it became a flat out fuck fest (sis, dad, mom, moms photos, affairs... do these people ever give their genitals a rest?)

More simplistically but probably not kink enough for your taste, what if the boy just comes to appreciate his mothers beauty? She could be made non descript at first then as he has to care for this body now his, he comes to realize what an amazing grown full woman she is.

Kink can still come into play. I mean, he decides to sleep with his mother so he ends up giving himself (his former body) his first blowjob, give and receive. Same for sex too.

And as fun as it can be playing in a womans body (many of these tales go to great detail) you need to be equally involved in her transition to a new form and her newfound understanding of what its like being testosterone crazy, urges even when its terribly wrong, inappropriate. You could even have her embarrass the hell out of him catching him masturbating (old self) and making him feel so awful/shamed that he stops.

Obviously she gets to experience her first wet dream then. To learn that sometimes he just needs relief from him body.

I see your point about the fuck fest. My mind tends to wander. I guess the encounters with sis and dad would be better served in another story, even though I hate chain stories. I loved your idea about him catching "himself" masterbating though.

I had a few ideas for a similar story to this back in this here thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=713556 unfortunately nobody really picked up the idea and ran with it.

I like your initial premise, but I agree adding everything but the kitchen sink might be a little over kill (though I never read your story so maybe it worked). I love the idea though and I think it's a kinky story idea that really hasn't been explored on here before.

Would definitely be interested in reading your old story though if you still got it :)

What do ya think?
HHmmm, I have always been partial to believability in stories, this is not one for me, maybe those that like more fiction in their fiction.

HHmmm, I have always been partial to believability in stories, this is not one for me, maybe those that like more fiction in their fiction.

Yo dawg, I heard you like fiction...

I like the idea, but I wouldn't really do it incestuously.

Back