The lesbian, bi, single, married, whatever women's catch-all thread

I quite surprised myself last night.

My girlfriend drove me demented yesterday sending the most eloquently sexy text messages and, naturally, I responded in kind. Then she decided to go one up on me and the picture messages started. She thought this wonderful as she knew that I was as hot as hell and unable to do anything about it. Even the extra visits to the ladies were unfulfilling.

So I paid her an unexpected visit yesterday evening and no sooner had I got in the door I took her where she stood, and then some. I still can't quite believe that that greedy, dominating, devouring thing taking what she wanted and how she wanted it was me - me who, a mere few weeks ago had never kissed (really kissed) another woman.

I'm rather proud of myself. My girlfriend's rather proud too - she claims to have great instincts and that "I knew what I was doing when I homed in on you"!! :)

We have a weekend together to look forward to now. OK, a fair amount of it will be spent on a marathon 26 mile walk through track, peat bog and mountain pass but what harm? I know the area and know of a few places to duck off trail while we wend our way to the finish and to our hotel.



wow! passion unleashed is an amazing thing . . . .
 
wow! passion unleashed is an amazing thing . . . .

Passion....and a little bit of education, too.

Physics.

Newton's Third Law of Motion to be precise.

"Lex III: Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem" or "to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction".

;)

:devil::devil::devil:
 
Passion....and a little bit of education, too.

Physics.

Newton's Third Law of Motion to be precise.

"Lex III: Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem" or "to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction".

;)

:devil::devil::devil:


and I always thought I sucked at physics . . . .
 
and I always thought I sucked at physics . . . .

Well when you employ an unorthodox method to test a theory it's amazing just how enjoyable and, therefore, easily learned a subject becomes......;)
 
Passion....and a little bit of education, too.

Physics.

Newton's Third Law of Motion to be precise.

"Lex III: Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem" or "to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction".

;)

:devil::devil::devil:

I live for the reactions ;)
 
I live for the reactions ;)

I just got a reaction.

I just got hit on at lunchtime.

I went out to run a couple of errands at lunchtime and them popped into a place around the corner to have a quick coffee. While I queuing to order I felt eyes on me and noticed a young woman looking at me. When she caught my eye she smiled and I automatically smiled back. As I ordered and then moved nearer the paypoint I noticed she was still looking at me. Having paid, I looked around for somewhere to sit and she motioned for me to join her - so I did.

So anyway we did a little small talk. I didn't ask her age but she's in her twenties, she's called Sinead and she's a beautician. She's got short brunette hair that she spikes, green eyes, lovely cheekbones. She had a Twix (a two-fingered chocolate and caramel biscuit) and, when she opened it she offered the second finger to me, asking "Can I tempt you?" while looking directly into my eyes. I replied in the affirmative and, shortly after, the footsie started.

That took me by surprise and got me quite aroused as my erect nipples that were straining against my shirt testified.

And she noticed.

And looked long and hard at them over the rim of her cup.

And I blushed.

Anyway, the upshot is that she gave me the card for her salon and she told me to ask for her if ever I go there.

And, with almost indecent haste, when I got back to my desk I range her and booked a facial and a back, neck and shoulder massage for Friday week.
 
Last edited:
spent a wonderful day with my girl yesterday. It had been a while since we were able to be together, and we spent the afternoon reconnecting. Boy, did we reconnect! :D
 
spent a wonderful day with my girl yesterday. It had been a while since we were able to be together, and we spent the afternoon reconnecting. Boy, did we reconnect! :D

It had been a while. I didn't realize how much I missed you!
 
Hi Jess, hi clio.... hope all is wonderful.

It's a wonderful start to a short work week, so yes, pretty wonderful. Hope your week doesn't look too crazy, making time for a little fun is always a good thing ;)
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I thought I'd pop along and introduce myself: I'm Hannah. Nice to meet you all. :)
 
Hi all - been reading some of the threads and there has been some discussion about people getting off-topic on certain threads. So I decided to create a thread where you can talk about whatever you want, post photos, post vids, talk about experiences, fantasies, current events, ask questions, give advice, or just flirt with other women. I would prefer the thread be primarily by women and about women, but there are no rules, other than please be respectful to all.

I'm going to start it off by saying that I had yet another amazing night with an amazing woman. I am very lucky!

Hi Clio, thanks for making this new thread. Hoping to make new friends, any ladies from illinois. hope to hear from you.

nancy
 
Great thread .. Thanks ... I will be visiting often. Hope you're all having a Wonderful Day!
 
great thread

Hi all, hope all is well.
just surfing around the site, seeing who is on, reading some sexy new stories on lit!
i may not get dressed after all!
 
Back
Top