Is this perverted?

simpledude

Literotica Guru
Every time I see a couple, especially a middle aged couple in public, I develop an intense desire to get on my knees and beg them to become my masters and use me a their slave. Thankfully, I haven't acted on it lol.
Especially want to be used by the male in dress shirt and trousers while the wife watches contently while making requests throughout on how she wants us to do what.

Every time I see a couple, especially a middle aged couple in public, I develop an intense desire to get on my knees and beg them to become my masters and use me a their slave. Thankfully, I haven't acted on it lol.
Especially want to be used by the male in dress shirt and trousers while the wife watches contently while making requests throughout on how she wants us to do what.
That's my fantasy I've been lucky enough to live out a few times

care to elaborate? I'm so envious.

I was partying with a couple once. We met at a friends lake house get together and I could tell they both were interested in messing around and wanted to play but he seemed nervous. I was getting ready to give up and excused myself to use the bathroom. I was in the middle of pissing as she slipped in the door catching me by suprise! She smiled as she stared at my exposed junk and asked if I was bi.
I laughed and said yea but her man didn't seem to be. He's just nervous she said. He needs encouragement like he wants to feel like he's doing someone a favor. He wants to be in control so he can still feel like a man.
We talked a minute then agreed on a plan.
I mingled for about 30 more minutes having some drinks then went back to where she had said theyd be. I saw them sitting talking to a friend of mine and stumbled up playing drunk. "There yall are!" I slurred. I sat down as she said "wow! You're not driving right?" I said I didn't have another way of getting home. "Well were about to leave if you need a ride we don't mind"
My friend thanked them for helping and for coming to his party as they helped me to their car. He slid me in the back and asked for my adress. I told them where I lived and thanked them promising to pay them back "if y'all ever need anything, I'll do it! You name it!" I laughed as we rode along.
"No it's ok, we don't mind" she purred looking at me in the rearview mirror.

I was partying with a couple once. We met at a friends lake house get together and I could tell they both were interested in messing around and wanted to play but he seemed nervous. I was getting ready to give up and excused myself to use the bathroom. I was in the middle of pissing as she slipped in the door catching me by suprise! She smiled as she stared at my exposed junk and asked if I was bi.
I laughed and said yea but her man didn't seem to be. He's just nervous she said. He needs encouragement like he wants to feel like he's doing someone a favor. He wants to be in control so he can still feel like a man.
We talked a minute then agreed on a plan.
I mingled for about 30 more minutes having some drinks then went back to where she had said theyd be. I saw them sitting talking to a friend of mine and stumbled up playing drunk. "There yall are!" I slurred. I sat down as she said "wow! You're not driving right?" I said I didn't have another way of getting home. "Well were about to leave if you need a ride we don't mind"
My friend thanked them for helping and for coming to his party as they helped me to their car. He slid me in the back and asked for my adress. I told them where I lived and thanked them promising to pay them back "if y'all ever need anything, I'll do it! You name it!" I laughed as we rode along.
"No it's ok, we don't mind" she purred looking at me in the rearview mirror.

Please continue!

Back