Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

From a safe distance, she watched them from the shadows with a smile. "Good luck...." She whispered before vanishing. For three years, news of an assassin somewhere in the land would spread through the region before all news of this assailant goes cold. Until one summer day. In a town called Haffas, Kohana ran through the streets of town. Dodging her assailants and laughing when their hits missed. "Is that it?!" She taunts. Laughing, she jumps to the roof of a building. Vanishing in a swirl of flames. Leaving no trace.

Some ways beyond town, she would look around before stepping out of the woods and approaching a three floored tavern. "How curious..." She mutters as she curiously walked into the place.

Usagi was cleaning the bar top when Kohana walked in. Her ear perked up at hearing someone walk into the place. "Hello, welcome to Haffas, how may I..." She had looked up as she spoke and saw the person was Kohana..."You're alright.."

Jack was currently in the back he currently was working on restocking resorces. The old tavern we found they had put together to keep low and make some income, he eventually walked out of the back as he paused noting Kohana "Wait..think I've seen you before.."

From a safe distance, she watched them from the shadows with a smile. "Good luck...." She whispered before vanishing. For three years, news of an assassin somewhere in the land would spread through the region before all news of this assailant goes cold. Until one summer day. In a town called Haffas, Kohana ran through the streets of town. Dodging her assailants and laughing when their hits missed. "Is that it?!" She taunts. Laughing, she jumps to the roof of a building. Vanishing in a swirl of flames. Leaving no trace.

Some ways beyond town, she would look around before stepping out of the woods and approaching a three floored tavern. "How curious..." She mutters as she curiously walked into the place.
. Danni saw the cat girl and smiled. "You! " he exclaimed.

Kohana stood in shock as she saw the three of them. But the shock wore off as she smiled and laughed. Her ears twitching happily. "I DID say we would meet again. Now let's see. You're Danni...Usagi...and Jack!" She points to each one and grins pleased. Three years later and she has gone from the strange neko in the woods in a ruined kimono, to a short red skirt, black boots and fishnet leggings, and a short sleeved belly tee that was black. "I'm glad you're all okay....oh! I'm Kohana by the way."

Kohana stood in shock as she saw the three of them. But the shock wore off as she smiled and laughed. Her ears twitching happily. "I DID say we would meet again. Now let's see. You're Danni...Usagi...and Jack!" She points to each one and grins pleased. Three years later and she has gone from the strange neko in the woods in a ruined kimono, to a short red skirt, black boots and fishnet leggings, and a short sleeved belly tee that was black. "I'm glad you're all okay....oh! I'm Kohana by the way."

Usagi grinned as she stepped from behind the counter, revealing her outfit to be a white top, pink jeans and pink heels. "It's good to see you safe Kohana." She went over and hugged the neko.

He smiled as he watched the two. He didn't look as little as he had before. He seemed to have gained some confidence in himself. The evidence was in his eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with fishnet sleeves. He had on a pair of short black and red fingerless gloves with zippers on the bottom. His pants were black jeans that were tucked into a pair of high boots. He was wearing several necklaces and even had earrings in one ear. His hair was a little longer almost covering his right eye. He smiled and walked over to hug Kohana. "Nice tofinaly know your name. I mostly have just been refering to you as Koneko-chan when we talked about you." He said.

"Yeah..it's good to see you alive..surpised you lived..but glad you did." Jack smiled..his clothing didn't change much from the uniform pants and dress shirt from what he wore when he first met..it's just the man looked a bit older and scarred. "Been watching over these two since we last met..we never did forget what you did for us."

Kohana stared a little insulted at Jack before folding her arms and pouting. Her ears lowered. "You shoI lent. No one has been able to catch Hell's Kitten, and I don't intend on being caught now..." She growled. The hug from Danni suddenly catches her off guard and she slowly relaxed into it as she purred and nuzzled against him. [COLOR=l"fuchsia"]"I like it. It's a good nickname."[/COLOR] She said with a grin before peeking as angered and disgruntled voices came to the door. Hissing, she jumps up into the rafters and all but vanishes in the shadows.

The law enforcement comes poking about, looking for her. After asking questions and looking around, they leave. She hasn't been here long enough to be caught. With the law enforcement gone, she jumps down and growls. "I only took one thing...and they make it sound like I killed someone."

Kohana stared a little insulted at Jack before folding her arms and pouting. Her ears lowered. "You shoI lent. No one has been able to catch Hell's Kitten, and I don't intend on being caught now..." She growled. The hug from Danni suddenly catches her off guard and she slowly relaxed into it as she purred and nuzzled against him. [COLOR=l"fuchsia"]"I like it. It's a good nickname."[/COLOR] She said with a grin before peeking as angered and disgruntled voices came to the door. Hissing, she jumps up into the rafters and all but vanishes in the shadows.

The law enforcement comes poking about, looking for her. After asking questions and looking around, they leave. She hasn't been here long enough to be caught. With the law enforcement gone, she jumps down and growls. "I only took one thing...and they make it sound like I killed someone."

"What did you take, Koneko-chan?" He asked curiously after she jumped down.

Raised his hands a bit defnsively "Am Sorry Ko..didn't mean it like that..your a hell of a woman, had no doubts you'd be ok..I guess it's my time in the miltary that gave me this fatalist addtuie..good to see you..you got shelter here as long as you need it."

Usagi frowned. "What did you take?"

"What did you take, Koneko-chan?" He asked curiously after she jumped down.

Nodding at Jack, she looks to Usagi and Danni and feels suddenly...disappointed. And more so in herself. Frowning with lowered ears, she reaches around her neck and removes a necklace. "It was just orders. The gem holds some kind of mystical or magical powers to it. I was to take it and bring it back to my employer. Simple and easy, but the person I stole it from raised too much noise and now I'm here..."

Nodding at Jack, she looks to Usagi and Danni and feels suddenly...disappointed. And more so in herself. Frowning with lowered ears, she reaches around her neck and removes a necklace. "It was just orders. The gem holds some kind of mystical or magical powers to it. I was to take it and bring it back to my employer. Simple and easy, but the person I stole it from raised too much noise and now I'm here..."

"Employer? Are you a mercenary?" He asked. He had a strange expression on his face as he asked. It looked to be a mix of shock and worry.

"What type of employer is this that has you steal?"

"Employer? Are you a mercenary?" He asked. He had a strange expression on his face as he asked. It looked to be a mix of shock and worry.

Kohana shook her head and looked away ashamed. "No....I'm...I'm a...an assassin. Always have been for long as I can remember. Even when you found me." She lowers her head. Sad and confused. Why did they make her feel like this? "I don't ask for names Usagi. I get the assignment, I carry it out, and I get paid. Very well. It's all I know how to do to survive."

Kohana shook her head and looked away ashamed. "No....I'm...I'm a...an assassin. Always have been for long as I can remember. Even when you found me." She lowers her head. Sad and confused. Why did they make her feel like this? "I don't ask for names Usagi. I get the assignment, I carry it out, and I get paid. Very well. It's all I know how to do to survive."

"Well why not quit? Stay here with us and help out running this place. Please Koko?" Usagi looked at the neko with concern in her eyes

Danni was surprised, but he didn't think badly of her. He heard Usagi's idea and nodded. "Yeah! Stay here with us! There's plenty to do!"

"Well why not quit? Stay here with us and help out running this place. Please Koko?" Usagi looked at the neko with concern in her eyes

"Quite? Stay?" She looks between the two. Stunned and confused about her emotions. "But I...what would I do? I only know this kind of life and if I just leave it, you all will be in danger."

"Quite? Stay?" She looks between the two. Stunned and confused about her emotions. "But I...what would I do? I only know this kind of life and if I just leave it, you all will be in danger."

"I'm a ghost, Koneko-chan. There's not much they can do to me. Usako's got her ways of fighting, and Jack.....Jack's.......Jack." he said at a loss for words as he rubbed the back of his head.

"We'll teach you what you need to know here. And it's not like we're defenseless. Please stay Koko?" She pouted and her eyes went big like a puppy.

"I've had experince working with unscruplous folks doing questionable things without question..as well as miltary. We can keep you safe here out of the hair of athiroties, as well as someplace to crash during your jobs...though yeah, we'd all like it if you settled down from such a carreier, we all have a right to do somthing quiet that does not need to have blood spilt.

Last edited:
Kohana looked between the three of them before looking to the necklace. Sighing, she puts it around her neck and jumps into the rafters. "You guys make me feel.....confused. Very confused. And ashamed even. What are you doing to me?"

Kohana looked between the three of them before looking to the necklace. Sighing, she puts it around her neck and jumps into the rafters. "You guys make me feel.....confused. Very confused. And ashamed even. What are you doing to me?"

"Trying to help you. Give you another chance. Like Jack and Usako did for me." he said as he smiled up at her.

"Trying to help you. Give you another chance. Like Jack and Usako did for me." he said as he smiled up at her.

"Hey! Don't give them all the credit, I helped!!!" She hissed before sighing and sitting down where she stood in the rafters. "I just....I dunno if I can do this, ya know? This...this life of killing and bloodshed, it's all I have known since I was six years old. Cause who would ever suspect a little girl of poisoning someone or worse?" Her ears lowered a little.

Back