bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

Looking for someone around the LA/SoCal area. I'm near the 818/805 area. Would love to find a bud to kick back with and play a little
 
discrete buds wanted

hey everyone 42yo bimwm here in 95023 zip code and 831 area code...hoping to find some nearby discrete buds for chat and more. Hit me up!
 
Last edited:
I saw this thread in another section and
I think this would help here.

Post as follows in title:

Example : bi-curious man looking for same, in area code, zip code

This will help people find each other.
In the message tell what you are looking for.
and details like "married must be discreet"
"want to meet older guys"
hope this helps

zip 17331
 
Lexington, Kentucky

859 area code, 40508 zip code. Looking for married men who want to explore.
 
217 Hey guys I am 63 and getting back into the life after not having any fun since about the age of 22 and man I should have never given up on cock, I missed my 20something fun...darn it. I will make up for that life change now that I am done with kids and single, with the right teachers. vers but like bttm or so I have found out this month. God did this guy turn me out with just his fingers in my ass....I felt free to just lust away and it was the right guy and the right night, all night too.I loved the feeling when he had me get on all fours and stick my ass out to be used and that pop when it cleared my sphincter muscle oh my goodness !!!! I always thought I was a top and would make a good one but for the small size of my dick. Hard to be the top when the bottom has on that makes you feel even smaller the the 6" you have which I found out is the case most often.
 
864 Greenville area MWM very curious have no experience want to see if I like cock as much as I think I do. Looking for another virgin to experiment with
 
Back
Top