Hot and Steammy

something_new93

Experienced
Got out of the shower and felt like sharing a few pics, hope these make you feel as hot as i felt while taking them

mwahh xx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 9,124
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 8,981
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 9,285
Very sexy... would love to see one of those "whoops... my towel dropped" moments ;)

Hot and steamy... you bet! you look amazing! I hope you enjoyed taking those pictures and will continue to do so, because I'd like to see more! beautiful!
Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself!

Thom

Very nice. Seductive use of the towel. :heart:

I saw your other pics from two days ago on your other thread. Those were also very nice.

I hope you keep posting. I am not sure why you put these pics in a new thread. Most pic posters just continue with all their pics in one thread, unless they have been away for a long time. But I am not complaining.

Many thanks again.

{update}

I came back to update this post. I really like pic #3. Seductive, teasing, relaxed. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Omg!!! Hot!!

Got out of the shower and felt like sharing a few pics, hope these make you feel as hot as i felt while taking them

mwahh xx

Shower and post shower pictures are my favorite . Your pictures are very hot! Please keep all your pictures on one thread.
Thanks for sharing! :catroar:

Welcome to Lit and the Boards .. Something New .. Very Sexy and I must say What a way to Start my Moaning .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

You are one hot sexy lady & you have made my blood seriously warmed up to face the day. Thanks for sharing & hoping you have more feeling to share your extreemly sexy self with us.

Well, I'm awake now! Welcome and thank you for posting. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you.:D

Back