Dear X:

fieryjen said:
I do wish I could see that.

I don't smoke, I just eat mozzarella. Or chocolate. Or whatever else is handy. :cool:

Well I can take photos of it now :)

Uhm... when I find the camera...

Dear Dentist...
Plz Plz plz have an appointment free reallllllly sooooon.
Cinn :kiss:

femininity said:
dear zade

i'm still wearin the tshirt

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Dear Jessi,

Can I help you take it off? Because I remember what's underneath the t-shirt... and my heart is racing just thinking about it. :catroar: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

I want you, and I'm going to explode if I don't get you again soon...

My Dearest Body,

I know you are doing your best to heal, and I know I am being impatient about your progress. I'm sorry I pushed things a bit far; I do hope we haven't done any permanent damage. It's been nearly three weeks since surgery; three of the five incisions are healed with barely and scarring. The last two, however, are taking their dear, sweet time (and mine, too). It's what's under those incisions that worries me. I don't know if the pain is normal, or if the wounds are inflamed because I did some lifting, pushing, painting, and dragging I shouldn't have done.

I promise that tomorrow we won't do any of the things we aren't supposed to do. Please, please, don't let their be any permanent, negative damage.

:(

I'm sorry.

McKenna

McKenna said:
My Dearest Body,

I know you are doing your best to heal, and I know I am being impatient about your progress. I'm sorry I pushed things a bit far; I do hope we haven't done any permanent damage. It's been nearly three weeks since surgery; three of the five incisions are healed with barely and scarring. The last two, however, are taking their dear, sweet time (and mine, too). It's what's under those incisions that worries me. I don't know if the pain is normal, or if the wounds are inflamed because I did some lifting, pushing, painting, and dragging I shouldn't have done.

I promise that tomorrow we won't do any of the things we aren't supposed to do. Please, please, don't let their be any permanent, negative damage.

I'm sorry.

McKenna
Hugs :rose:
Slow down and rest a bit hey?
Whatever does not get done will still be there to do when you are better

*hugs* for McKenna

I didn't realize you had surgery. :( I truly wish you the best, and hope you are really going to be okay. :rose:

McKenna said:
My Dearest Body,

I'm sorry.

McKenna
*gentle hugs* :kiss: :rose: :heart:

sxcascinn said:
Hugs :rose:
Slow down and rest a bit hey?
Whatever does not get done will still be there to do when you are better

fieryjen said:
*hugs* for McKenna

I didn't realize you had surgery. :( I truly wish you the best, and hope you are really going to be okay. :rose:

Just-Legal said:
*gentle, tender, healing hugs*

Take care of yourself hun

Chantilyvamp said:
Dear McKenna,

Be gentle and heal well :rose: :heart:

CarolinaHeat said:
*gentle hugs* :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Dear sxcascinn, jen, JL, Chantily, and Carolina:

:heart:

I don't know how I missed this yesterday, but it sure was a pleasure to wake up to this morning. I talked to my doc yesterday, and I haven't royally mucked things up (yet). :D The tenderness is still there, but I learned my lesson to take it easier and be <grrrrrrr> patient.

Thank you, every one of you, for your gentle hugs and healing vibes.

McKenna

McKenna said:
Dear sxcascinn, jen, JL, Chantily, and Carolina:

:heart:

I don't know how I missed this yesterday, but it sure was a pleasure to wake up to this morning. I talked to my doc yesterday, and I haven't royally mucked things up (yet). :D The tenderness is still there, but I learned my lesson to take it easier and be <grrrrrrr> patient.

Thank you, every one of you, for your gentle hugs and healing vibes.

McKenna

Does McK need a spankin'? I can get my whip out if you like!

Behave and take care of yourself, okay? :kiss:

English Lady said:

Yes! Yes! I think she does! A light one now because she shouldn't squirm around too much, and then a real good one later. Oh yes!

:devil: :rose: :heart:

Dear C,

You've only been gone two days, but I miss you terribly already. I hate that we have to give up so much of us to make enough money to pay the bills and take care of the kids and ourselves. Only seeing you on weekends is going to cause a lot of heartache. Please be safe. :kiss:

English Lady said:

Spankings? *perk* ;)

Roxanne Appleby said:
Yes! Yes! I think she does! A light one now because she shouldn't squirm around too much, and then a real good one later. Oh yes!

:devil: :rose: :heart:

:D I guffawed. Really! :heart:

Dear Zade

How dare you send me a message like that and then . . . " scheherazade_79 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. " . . .

Tease.
:catroar:

Nirvanadragones said:
Dear Zade

How dare you send me a message like that and then . . . " scheherazade_79 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. " . . .

Tease.
:catroar:

Dear Vana,

*yawn*

I can tease even with my eyes half closed :devil:

I've been in the shower, feeling the steaming hot water cascading over my bare skin....

And I've unstuffed my box just for you :p :kiss:

Zade

dear headache,

Your not even half funny hitting me like that in the store. It is not nice to make rational sane people look like they are stoned/drunk out of their head when they are receiving no fringe benifits of being stoned/drunk out of their head!

So take your whinging self and vacate the premisis!

:rolleyes:

The not amused one

Dear Life:

Take a flying leap off a very high cliff. I'm tired, in pain, and broke. There was NO REASON for you to pull the rug out from under me by giving me a stomach virus on top of that.

The bruised, cramped and battered one

Dear Idiots:

Why do I still associate with you? Your bias shows time and time again, the signups for tonight are a key: She was in as soon as it was posted, before anyone else of her class had time to post.

I thought we had an agreement?

Maybe not. You proved that last week as well.

And yet, I stay. Why?

*Sigh*

S/K/T

Dear Laundry Person,

Thank you for changing the detergent you use. I like breaking out in a full body rash and scratching my ass 24/7 rather than sitting on it all fucking day.

Signed,
Itchy-Scratchy

Dear C

I know that the last couple of days have been really tough. and I know that I haven't been in a good space recently, and I know how that affects you. You're old enough now to start understanding that life doesn't always go our way. And sometimes it's just really crappy.

You have your own issues that you're dealing with - your own pressures and fears. I know of them, but recently we haven't shared like we used to. I miss that. I miss knowing that I am your safe place. And perhaps it is my own doing, because I've been so caught up in my own pain, that I haven't really reached out to you the way that I normally do.

But, you know, in my way, I have tried. I have gone out of my way to do the little things that is really hard to do right now. And I know that you don't understand this. I know it is not for you to know of. But I'm really having a hard time being your mom right now. That's not the only thing I'm having a hard time doing. Living in general is just really a struggle right now. And if I don't try and keep some type of control over where I am, I absolutely fear where it will take me.

I'd really like it if you would just try and be a little more gentle with me right now. I'd like us to move into our comfortable space again. But right now, you're really being hurtful, and I don't like it. I want to see you trying. Really trying. Because I am, and always will be.

I love you.
Your mom.

Dear Me,

Quit your fucking whining and do something. Tell her in no uncertain terms how you feel, what life with her is like. Don't spare her feelings, she hasn't spared yours.

Stop feeling like the shy nerdy kid in the corner. You have grown up, you are an intelligent likable, some would even say sexy man now. Start acting like one.

You have an outline for the future, one that is not predicated on the half truths and assumptions people told you when you were young. Don't wait for your ship to come in, sail out and maraud that fucker, plunder it for every doubloon on board, conscript its crew and hoist a jolly roger.

Remember to do something for yourself once in a while, even if it means other people go with out. You've gone without way too long already.

The other me.

Dear Salvor-Hardon,

You really are an intelligent, lovely man and I'm sure, if I had had a whiff of your charisma in person, then I'd be saying 'sexy' too. You deserve better. Stand up and let those canons roar.

And remember that you have a salvage crew sculling around the bows in case you need us...
xxx
V

Dear X,

I said I was still your friend, and I am, but that doesn't mean that I'm at your beck and call 24/7.

I spent all day Tuesday running around town so that you could get your errands done - on my gas. Took your kids to school because you hadn't transferred them yet, and picked them up where they get off the bus - AND tracked down the youngest one who decided he wasn't getting on the bus that day. I did it while you sat at home with your brother and some friends. No big deal, I don't mind helping.

I took your kids to school again yesterday, and made it rather clear, I thought, that I couldn't be picking them up everyday for you. I already drive 20 miles round trip to take my own child to school (40 miles a day), and I can't afford to drive him to school, and then drive another 20 miles out of my way to do the same for yours.

But, you called me again this morning, and instead of asking if I would take them to school, you said, "Were you gonna come get the kids for school?" as if it were a foregone conclusion that getting your children to their (two different) schools was now my job.

Still, I'm trying to be a friend, so I took them to school again.

All that said, DO NOT call me at 3:00, panicked because you have no one to pick your kids up where they get off the bus. To be quite honest, I probably would have done it willingly for you if you had bothered to ask me ahead of time, instead of realizing at 3:00 that you needed someone to get them.

You have a brother in town, a mother, a grandfather, a ton of aunts, uncles and cousins....why aren't they helping? Call them.

You sounded pissed off on the phone, and I"m sorry if you are, but I can't help it. I can't just drop everything and go run your errands for you.

~ Cloudy

Back