Protect those you love against roofies

Stella_Omega

No Gentleman
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Posts
39,700
This is a genuine excellent and important new development.
Check it out; http://www.indiegogo.com/DrinkSavvy
if you've ever contributed to a crowd funding, you know that time is of the essence. Four days left to reach their goal- pass this along on facebook and wherever!
 
Last edited:
I shared this site on Facebook!
Just bumping the thread, as I think this is a great idea.
:nana:
 
I contributed $15 dollars for a pre-purchase. I will have 100 straws to hand over to my 20-something daughter and her friends. :)
 
You could hand them out at health centers and planned parenthood, Clinics and police stations (the straws I mean) At least until the glasses are in wide use. The straws seem like the worthier investment here, because it's going to take a while for the glasses to be everywhere, and even then, people will have private drinking parties.
 
You could hand them out at health centers and planned parenthood, Clinics and police stations (the straws I mean) At least until the glasses are in wide use. The straws seem like the worthier investment here, because it's going to take a while for the glasses to be everywhere, and even then, people will have private drinking parties.
Yes.. and so can you :)
 
Back
Top