It is time to make a comeback!

very sexxy pics liz. too bad i missed your pther threads. im loving this one tho......

Had some computer/internet problems. but all systems go now... here are a few more pics. i enjoyed the comments... and def the nasty humiliating pms. dont be shy boys and girls.

very very sexy! keep em comin babe! :D

so i have really missed this place...

some fun i had the other night!

Last edited:
so glad to have you Back !! would love to see the mess you made in your panties!

:)

Had some computer/internet problems. but all systems go now... here are a few more pics. i enjoyed the comments... and def the nasty humiliating pms. dont be shy boys and girls.

Damn I just want to start by nibbling on your sweet ass

here is a couple more from that night

enjoy boys and girls :D

Last edited:
======>~~~~~~~~~{{

It has been a while since I took down my last pic thread and think it is time for a new pic thread. Since i have so many requests to see the pics i took down this thread is going to be a mix of old stuff and new stuff.

The more responses I get, the more pics you get... plain and simple.

If you follow me on personals or anything, then you know that I love to chat dirty and be degraded and humiliated, however if you have anything like that to say then please pm me... lets only post nice comments on the actual thread ;) But of I do look forward to the naughty pms as well :devil:

Here are a few mild ones to get things started! Enjoy and have fun! Let your imaginations run wild!

DAMN!!!

Back