Incest Novella and long stories

cptthumper

Virgin
I admit , I love the incest themed stories. I love longer stories that drag in multiple family member and/or families.

What is the best way to search and find the longer novella incest stories that would not be in the INCEST/TABOO category?

Thanks

Try The Touch by GreenFingers

I have been a user of Literotica for a long time but have only just joined to be able to comment on a single multiple part Novella, The Touch, by GreenFingers.
In my opinion this is one of the best stories involving mother-son and in family relationships, it is set in the 1980s and by the author's own admission, long and rambling and as it is an ongoing story needs to be read from the beginning to understand the deep relationships that develop slowly and the main character moves from son, to friend to lover.
Nobody on this forum seems to either have read this work or to rate it highly enough to give it a mention.
I believe that it probably has a mostly UK based following but I think that it is one of the best stories that I have ever read on this type of site.

I have two incest novellas on here:

Cider Webs
When I Learn To Fly

:)

LC has already put SWB above. Don't make my mistake of trying to finish it in quick time. If you give a break between chapters, you can enjoy the book better. I was just impatient because that story was too captivating.

I hope you have already read Colleen by Texas Refugee. there are 3 chapters. The third chapter brings in extra family member. Each of the 3 chapters are long. The story sent so well that I finished all three chapters in one shot.

Threads (top of hall of fame in incest category) is pretty long (42-lit pages). That is story based, and the author didn't follow it up in Lit yet. I feel that it should have a sequel, but most of the ppl who read it are pretty much satisfied with the story.

PacoFear has Words on Skin

There a couple by AsylumSeeker

Ahabscribe's What Big Sister Wants series. The same author also has other excellent long stories.

alwayswantedto is another author you may want to check out. Canoe is an incomplete series, but you can still read and enjoy the 2 chapters and use your imagination to fill the rest.

I thought it is better to name the last three authors rather than pick and choose stories from their listing. If I have missed any one, its only because I am a bit drunk now.

--scorpio

I have been a user of Literotica for a long time but have only just joined to be able to comment on a single multiple part Novella, The Touch, by GreenFingers.
In my opinion this is one of the best stories involving mother-son and in family relationships, it is set in the 1980s and by the author's own admission, long and rambling and as it is an ongoing story needs to be read from the beginning to understand the deep relationships that develop slowly and the main character moves from son, to friend to lover.
Nobody on this forum seems to either have read this work or to rate it highly enough to give it a mention.
I believe that it probably has a mostly UK based following but I think that it is one of the best stories that I have ever read on this type of site.
Sorry forgot to add the link for The Touch series - Very good multi-part novella with a strong incest and spring/autumn theme.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-touch-ch-01

I admit , I love the incest themed stories. I love longer stories that drag in multiple family member and/or families.

What is the best way to search and find the longer novella incest stories that would not be in the INCEST/TABOO category?

Thanks
It took me some time to figure out the best search method.
Go to SEARCH - select advanced search
Use a common TAG ie Incest or Taboo, or Mother, Sister, Brother etc.
Restrict search to LAST SIX MONTHS - You can always expand it later
Initially try restricting search to NOVEL/NOVELLLAS catagory.
Good Luck
Maria

It took me some time to figure out the best search method.
Go to SEARCH - select advanced search
Use a common TAG ie Incest or Taboo, or Mother, Sister, Brother etc.
Restrict search to LAST SIX MONTHS - You can always expand it later
Initially try restricting search to NOVEL/NOVELLLAS catagory.
Good Luck
Maria

Please leave recommendations for good long stories in this thread.

Here are some of my favourite long stories. I have posted some other good stories in the thread about oedipal mom/son stories

"Masculine & Beautiful" - by A_Satori
A long and very fascinating story with a nice buildup

"The Gift Box" - by SinsiousSiren
a good incest story with some twists

"Baby Boomer's Tale" - by PhoenixKiwi
an old story from one of my favourite authors on the web. Sadly he didn't post it on literotica as some of his other stories, but google it and you will find it. Perhaps one of the best stories in my collection. You can search also for "Awakening", it is also a good long story from this author

"A Summer Romance" - by Jim Fix
Sadly, that story isn't here on literotica. But google will help. It's worth it. It's a beautifully written tale about a long mother/son relationship. A good mix of erotic, incest and daily life.

If I'm allowed to promote my own work (and even if I'm not :rolleyes:) you might want to try my six part series, "My Mother, My Lover" The theme is (or ought to be) obvious.

Regards

Search niki 2021 or look for her name under the incest hall of fame. She has really good long ones.

Incest stories...

Hi there, although it's only a 'short', check out my submission. It's called "The Moment My Life Changed".

Yup that's her. And not sure about long, but Jessie19 has some hot stories in the incest vein.

Incest Romance

Mine, Charlie and Mindy, is a romance between a brother and a sister; it's long (14 chapters currently, and more to come Real Soon Now).

Only a brother and a sister are involved, though---no other family members. And you should be aware before you start it that it takes off rather slowly. It's gotten good marks, but if it doesn't float your boat, well, then it doesn't float your boat.

See my submissions, below.

One of the best ones on this site is by Mark Singer titled "Roberta" It is a 10 part story involving a brother and sister, and their friends. It is from 2001, but still one of the best I have read.

One of the best ones on this site is by Mark Singer titled "Roberta" It is a 10 part story involving a brother and sister, and their friends. It is from 2001, but still one of the best I have read.

Mother and Son works best for me though have experienced Uncle/ Niece a long time ago x x x

Mother and Son works best for me though have experienced Uncle/ Niece a long time ago x x x
New to this forum so hello for the first time.
SuzanneK should try the mother/son long novella by GreenFingers entitled The Touch it is by another UK resident and is one of the best incest stories I have read anywhere. You can probably find it through the autor or storie search engine.

Back