The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

I'll be back later. Gonna watch an episode.

Thanks for the food

Okay how bout those Metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors eh? Talk about gnarly:D

I don't understand why they use the word metal in a MOSFET, it doesn' t make any sense.

Its a metal oxide they use to dope the silicon- usually germanium. silicon doesn't oxidize. They need to use a metal oxide to give it polarized qualities. :D

Its a metal oxide they use to dope the silicon- usually germanium. silicon doesn't oxidize. They need to use a metal oxide to give it polarized qualities. :D

Oh, okay. Well, we need a new topic, that was all I understood in the Wikipedia article. The rest was Greek. I went to school with a scientist. He wanted to talk about his work, but I understood just enough to ask questions. I don't think I could have gone far with this topic. LOL

Ah well maybe its my bed time anyway. I'm starting to get a headaches from looking at my screen for too long.

Night night:rose:

Yea I'm all good... just super busy with work atm.
Will be really busy till mid June.
But I'm here a lot just lurking and then posting when I can.

no worries see you about (probably here) :D

Morning All, whats happening?

*Chomps toast*

Morning Chris so it is crunchy toast for you and badger. ;)

Sunny here as well Chris but with a wee nip in the air this morning. I do love my mountains cool nights warm days. Speaking about warmth what have you been up to?

cautiously looks around the Inn make sure all is well knowing Chris and Uggg's mischievous natures.

Morning Badger. S F you look a tad tired.

Morning Chris so it is crunchy toast for you and badger. ;)

Sunny here as well Chris but with a wee nip in the air this morning. I do love my mountains cool nights warm days. Speaking about warmth what have you been up to?

cautiously looks around the Inn make sure all is well knowing Chris and Uggg's mischievous natures.

Oh nothing, nothing *innocent look*

I hear you've been trying to get the famous nubile young women walking on your back treatment.

Oh nothing, nothing *innocent look*

I hear you've been trying to get the famous nubile young women walking on your back treatment.

Well Yes Chris ideally "Au Natural" .;)

noticing Chris's nervous look of innocence I arch my eyebrow in mock disbelief.

So what are you up to today Badger, anything exciting? For me it is off to the crookers.

I must away to rescue salad things from a shop. Ah the life of a knight of chivalry is never done.

Back