my breasts milked by a womans hands from behind

This is a wonderful desire and I didn't know how beautiful it could be until it done to me. A woman has a special touch that makes my body tremble. Add a little oil and I would like to believe every woman would melt.

Hi, Oil definitely makes my nips more sensitive, but for this special treatment from behind perhaps warm wax is even better, because it creates some resistance and enhanced the impression of being milked.

I'm In

I love the feel of a woman's breasts. Holding them, feeling their weightiness. Massaging them, tugging at the soft rubbery nipples, feeling them stiffen. This is especially pleasing if I can kiss her neck and back while doing so. :kiss:

I agree, although I have a boyfriend I would still love to have a woman milk my tits. It would be much more beautiful and delicate than a man who gets too carried away with being rough. While roughness is nice the sensuality is just as nice

I agree, although I have a boyfriend I would still love to have a woman milk my tits. It would be much more beautiful and delicate than a man who gets too carried away with being rough. While roughness is nice the sensuality is just as nice

well phrased...and especially for this arousing manipulation I would expect a woman to know much more of how it can be EXTREMELY arousing...from own experience, perhaps...

There are special touches only a woman knows how to apply. Men need not apply.

Oh my...my mind racing...now what about a 3rd woman stepping forward and sucking those irresitably presented beauties?

glad to hear it...what about your breast sensitivity?
:kiss:

sensitive? oh my, yes, they are...and so arousable...I do it all the time...and it gets better the more I do it...

Attachments

• Massage (64).JPG
    Massage (64).JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 419
glad to hear it...what about your breast sensitivity?
:kiss:

They get more sensitive as I get more turned on. But, lately? Constant state of arousal and the slightest touch sends a wave of pleasure to my, um, area ;)

i would love to worship another womans sensitive breasts!...just ask

depends on how you would want to give them to me...

Back