my breasts milked by a womans hands from behind

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
I'd look down and see her hands cupping my full breasts, her index fingers under my nips, her thumbs above them, gently pulling them. A soft milking massage of her hands make me feel...OMG...I am am flushed with embarrassment...and arousal...

Last edited:
I'd look down and see her hands cupping my full breasts, her index fingers under my nips, her thumbs above them, gently pulling them. A soft milking massage of her hands make me feel...OMG...I am am flushed with embarrassment...and arousal...

mhhh, what a lovely fantasy...I'd love both roles...(yes, both...:eek: )

Attachments

• Massage (16).jpg
    Massage (16).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,824
mhhh, what a lovely fantasy...I'd love both roles...(yes, both...:eek: )

ermmmh...
is that you? and you're not a woman...or hormone-treated? I'll admit...they look yummy...don't know, what to say...checked your profile...you're rather special for a man...and close to my own desires as a woman...it's confusing to see this coming from a man...:confused: and a bit arousing...

ermmmh...
is that you? and you're not a woman...or hormone-treated? I'll admit...they look yummy...don't know, what to say...checked your profile...you're rather special for a man...and close to my own desires as a woman...it's confusing to see this coming from a man...:confused: and a bit arousing...

yes, that's me or better to say one of my sensitive breasts...I know it's weird, but I just love them looking this way...and I'd even more love to have them caressed by a woman, when they look to female...(blush):kiss:

Those are wonderful. I love your fantasy. I'd love to see more pics on this.

Not another pic thread.

Get a Tumblr, please. It's better suited to this kind of thing, and I don't have to monitor it to make sure you guys are following the rules. (Most pic threads end up not following the rules.)

Love the photos!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::devil::devil::devil:

Why dear ?
You must be full of milk and wet pussy juices and not regrets.
Hope my wife also get such cupping and i too loves to suck a little milk .

Been on the giving and receiving end of that many times..and I hope to many more

mmmh...never had the experience...but you make my dreams even more vivid...

my sister in law who was a mother of 8, had the tendency to lactate for months and months after giving birth. I can claim to probably drying her out after at least three of her kids. There's nothing like a mouth full!

When I stopped breast feeding, but was still lactating my hormones went mad and this was when my bi- desires were awoken. I desperately wanted a girl to milk me from behind and suckle my nipples. Since then this fantasy has developed considerably. Still not actually happened, but we can all dream ;)

When I stopped breast feeding, but was still lactating my hormones went mad and this was when my bi- desires were awoken. I desperately wanted a girl to milk me from behind and suckle my nipples. Since then this fantasy has developed considerably. Still not actually happened, but we can all dream ;)

so we share the same unfullfilled desire...:heart:

I would love to give another woman this fantasy. I myself just love the position of the whole thing. Now when i have my first time with a woman i'm definitely gonna add the position, hopefully she'll go crazy!

Back