Hurt my tits - please

sparkiegirrl

Virgin
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Posts
23
I want someone to make my tits hurt by telling me what they would do and then making me do it. I'm in a relationship so nothing marking, but the dirtier the better. Eventually, when I'm comfortable, I will take photos - but only of my tits, doing whatever you told me to do. I like clamps, wax, pegs but lets see what you come up with. Tell me your ideas to torture my tits!
I can't do webcam, only messaging.
 
Last edited:
Not that I'm applying for the position, but I wanted to let you know that you need to enable Private Messages if you'd like to get any personal replies.
 
I wanna contact you

I want someone to make my tits hurt by telling me what they would do and then making me do it. I'm in a relationship so nothing marking, but the dirtier the better. Eventually, when I'm comfortable, I will take photos - but only of my tits, doing whatever you told me to do. I like clamps, wax, pegs but lets see what you come up with. Tell me your ideas to torture my tits!
I can't do webcam, only messaging.

But it is hard to do without Private Messaging turned on. Feel free to IM me or PM as I have a few ideas.
 
Thanks - I'm new to this. Think I've done it now. Why are you not up for the job? You read the post...
 
He is picky. I mean, if we would torture the tits of just any girl that comes along and writes ads, then we wouldn't have time to do anything else in life. And how shall we know if your tits are worth our attention?
 
Here's a picture of my purple, painful tits from some instructions in a PM. Come on - I need more!!!

Thanks everyone for your messages, keep them coming.
 
Last edited:
What do you want a picture of? This is the only other one I have on pc right now, but tell me what you want to see. xx
 
Last edited:
i'd love to see those piercings getting stretched outwards

or your tits covered in water or babyoil
 
Wax pics, as requested. bit blurry i'm afraid but it's hard to take photos, pour hot wax on you tits and cum at the same time!!
 
Last edited:
Nice pictures.
Now how about some with clamps and weights on your nipples - stretching them.
 
Thanks to everyone for their messages - you are such a filthy bunch with no worries about abusing my tits or the rest of me for that matter. I have just had my first on-line orgasm, so thank you - you know who you are. my tits are now red, bruised and very sore. I've got some brill PM's with suggestions and requests for photos. If you ask, i'll post them here. Keep it coming!
 
Glad to hear you are getting what you deserve. So post them here.
Hey Debvill, I can't post unless I know what you want to see. If you can make me hot, i'll post pics in return! Challenge - over to you. xx
 
Last edited:
Back
Top