What's your Six Word Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
... arched an eyebrow and said, smiling...

I feel like I'm on 'I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue'... bags-I be Barry Cryer. :D

"You ARE pleased to see me."

LOL, we need some more players. Especially Loki! :devil: Maybe we should move over to the role playing board!

"You ARE pleased to see me."

LOL, we need some more players. Especially Loki! :devil: Maybe we should move over to the role playing board!

Powerful green hands enveloped her waist.

You and your bad boys... ;) The RP board would be less limiting. Six words a pop plays havoc with my logorrhoea...

Powerful green hands enveloped her waist.

You and your bad boys... ;) The RP board would be less limiting. Six words a pop plays havoc with my logorrhoea...

Her red body melted against his greenness.

;) a good bad boy is a wonderful thing. Six words is fun, but we should check out fantasy role play and see if there are any Avengers. Sobblsomthingorother has a profile picture that looks like he plays in there!

:nana:

Her red body melted against his greenness.

;) a good bad boy is a wonderful thing. Six words is fun, but we should check out fantasy role play and see if there are any Avengers. Sobblsomthingorother has a profile picture that looks like he plays in there!

"Red woman makes Hulk feel... good..."
I like a woman who does her research... :) Will check it out later.

Just remember, us big green dumb guys have our advantages, too. ;)

"Red woman makes Hulk feel... good..."
I like a woman who does her research... :) Will check it out later.

Just remember, us big green dumb guys have our advantages, too. ;)

"Ooh, just let me fix this ..."

LOL! I could teach you a thing or two about research! Well, a boring thing or two like how to put together a robust sample ;) . Scarlet women may take advantage of big green dumb guys :devil: Shoulda stayed with the black widow ROFL! Off to conduct careful ethnographic study of that fantasy discussion group - possibly participant rather than pure observation. :D

"Ooh, just let me fix this ..."

LOL! I could teach you a thing or two about research! Well, a boring thing or two like how to put together a robust sample ;) . Scarlet women may take advantage of big green dumb guys :devil: Shoulda stayed with the black widow ROFL! Off to conduct careful ethnographic study of that fantasy discussion group - possibly participant rather than pure observation. :D

Green skin, purple trousers, red fingers...

"Take advantage...?" Why d'you think I act so dumb? :D

I'll expect a presentation on your findings. With slides. And dancing bananas...

Green skin, purple trousers, red fingers...

"Take advantage...?" Why d'you think I act so dumb? :D

I'll expect a presentation on your findings. With slides. And dancing bananas...

See Isolated Blurt Thread for report :nana:

:kiss:

A red kiss for green man! ;)

Come out to play, be anyone! :heart:

(Apart from Anonymouse - TXRad and TX_Tall_Tales are waiting for him in a dark alley!)

"Hulk want red woman..." *seams bursting*

Napki's right, Frosty. I may need some help with this scarlet woman. Be careful, she's packing... :nana:

"Hulk want red woman..." *seams bursting*

Napki's right, Frosty. I may need some help with this scarlet woman. Be careful, she's packing... :nana:

Hulk's tailor's bill must be enormous!

Napki? You must control your fingers better, darling! ;)

Hulk's tailor's bill must be enormous!

Napki? You must control your fingers better, darling! ;)

Not the only thing that's enormous... ;)

Grrr. A combination of big, sausagey fingers, a tiny HTC phone and predictive text with a woefully poor vocabulary... 'Umble apologies, ma'am... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not the only thing that's enormous... ;)

Grrr. A combination of big, sausagey fingers, a tiny HTC phone and predictive text with a woefully poor vocabulary... 'Umble apologies, ma'am... :rolleyes:

Hulk teasing Red with big innuendo?

That's Dr. Ma'am to you! ROFL!

Thick veins carry green blood. Tumescent... :D
Sir, yes sir! Or should that be Dr. Ma'am, yes Dr. Ma'am? Sir, yes Dr: Ma'am Dr...

I'm confused....

bulge in trousers needs attention, Betty ...

LOL Trust me, I'm a doctor. ;)

Red hand carressingly goes down towards ...

Where are the others? Mekon, Catwoman and the Silver Surfer? Or perhaps it's not that kind of story after all! :D

...gaping rent in purple trousers. Brushing skin...

I don't know, I think you scared them with your talk of cowboy hats and decoder rings. OK, my talk of cowboy hats and decoder rings...

...gaping rent in purple trousers. Brushing skin...

I don't know, I think you scared them with your talk of cowboy hats and decoder rings. OK, my talk of cowboy hats and decoder rings...

and the florescence of tumescence, fingers ...

It was probably the pink spangly cowboy hats. I can't believe the offer of a decoder ring wouldn't get everyone rushing to join in the thread. Also, from his profile pic, I'm not sure Og does a lot of surfing these days

:rose:

and the florescence of tumescence, fingers ...

It was probably the pink spangly cowboy hats. I can't believe the offer of a decoder ring wouldn't get everyone rushing to join in the thread. Also, from his profile pic, I'm not sure Og does a lot of surfing these days

:rose:

...grasping, unable to encircle swollen green...

Hard to believe we're the only intelligent, literate, funny geeks interested in exploring superhero sexuality (who like wearing spangly cowboy hats). Mind you, when you put it like that, it does sound like quite a rarified Venn diagram... :rolleyes:

...grasping, unable to encircle swollen green...

Hard to believe we're the only intelligent, literate, funny geeks interested in exploring superhero sexuality (who like wearing spangly cowboy hats). Mind you, when you put it like that, it does sound like quite a rarified Venn diagram... :rolleyes:

muscular thigh. Red fingers move closer ...

It is indeed hard to find intelligence combined with sartorial savoir-fare these days.

muscular thigh. Red fingers move closer ...

It is indeed hard to find intelligence combined with sartorial savoir-fare these days.

Green hands clutch at red buttocks...

You're talking to a dumb green giant who wears elaticated purple pants. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Right, I'm off for my luxury shave. Woohoo! I am stupidly excited... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back