Son having a hard time with mother being a slut

lexium

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Posts
784
What is your opinion about a son trying to deal with his mother who acts like a slut especially around his friends?
 
Go for it. It has an essential ingredient which is conflict/tension
between the two main charaters.
 
Julian.

I was thinking of having the mother to even flirt teasingly with her son, when he attempts to confront her. She turns him on, which adds to his frustration over the she is acting. What is you opinion about that? I'm thinking out loud, but I would like feedback on it.
 
I kinda like the premise...

The tension is good - it allows for lots of vouyer moments and fantasies about the boy's supressed (possibly?) lust for his mom, and vice versa if one wanted to explore that route.

Has an option for numerous endings too. They end up/don't end up in bed, with numerous family angles interwined.

Anyone taken the bait yet? I'd be curious to hear what people's takes on the original story proposal are.
 
The son would find his mother particularly appealing. The mother toys with the knowledge of that fact. Lots of flirting and exposure.
 
The story needs to go somewhere. The things that I've come up with all lead to dead ends.

So, the mother put herself in positions that increases her son's lust for her.

Then what? He makes a move on her and that's it? I'm looking for a little bit more.

If she just continues to tease him throughout the entire story, it would become boring.

Maybe I could introduce mother's one night stand. A young man about the age of her son. She could have wild sex with the young man at a time that she would know that her son would be home. But, you see the story comes to a quick end. The son has enough and takes his mother, and they fuck ever after.

I'm looking for more. Any suggestions?
 
Trying to help

One twist on a story like this would be for the son to threaten
to leave unless his mother "unconditionally" obeys him. After
much dialogue where she tries to explain her "uncontrolable"
urges, she agrees to be his "obedient."
He decides she needs to wear a chastity belt until she gains
control of herself. The son must measure her for the custom
built belt (nude, of course). When the belt arrives he places it
on her and wears the key on a chain around his neck.
He daily unlocks her so she can bathe but he has to be present
to prevent her from masterbating.
The tension builds...she becomes increasingly submissive and
he, in turn, becomes increasingly aroused by his control over
her. He makes her wear a butt plug in the hypocritical notion
that the discomfurt will diminish her sexual needs.
Nothing seems to work. She verbalizes frequently her need
for release. The son recognizes the only way to stop her
public slutish behavior is to keep her well fucked. He appoints
himself, of course, to this daily strenuous task.

Just some ideas Lex to get you out of "writer's block."
 
Thanks,

It is clear that the son wants to control his mother. Maybe he could realize that she is doing things just to get a rise out of him. The mother could have a friend who was as equally slutty. He could use his mother's friend to get back at her. The two of them begin to drive the other crazy.

How does that sound?
 
lexium said:
The story needs to go somewhere. The things that I've come up with all lead to dead ends.

So, the mother put herself in positions that increases her son's lust for her.

Then what? He makes a move on her and that's it? I'm looking for a little bit more.

If she just continues to tease him throughout the entire story, it would become boring.

Maybe I could introduce mother's one night stand. A young man about the age of her son. She could have wild sex with the young man at a time that she would know that her son would be home. But, you see the story comes to a quick end. The son has enough and takes his mother, and they fuck ever after.

I'm looking for more. Any suggestions?

Well, the last post I see here detracts from what I thought, but makes for a good story nonetheless. As I saw it though...

Slutty mom entices son, but he thinks nothing much of it for the most part; this stuff has been going on for two - three years now. He secretly fantasizes about it, but he is stable enough to keep at just that - a fantasy.

One day he returns home to find a good friend of his fucking his mom (maybe anally too? It would be something of frustration for him - something he assumed was unattainable, yet his peer is enjoying every inch he can get out of it). This shatters his view of the world, tries to balance dreams of doing his mom and 'normal' world.

Could introduce elements of girlfriends, cousins, etc... here. Maybe girlfriend is the voice of stable reasoning - or maybe an extra ingredient to make him try and cross the barrier (i.e.pro-sexual liberated girlfriend :) <-- [just like the way that sounds] is happy to hear his mom is fucking young'ins, not the stereotypical vice versa).

Others take their turns on his mom meanwhile, allowing for threesomes, orgies, lesbianism, toys, etc... All the while building up the son's tensions (and the reader's) as to whether to get into her as well or not.

Could add other elements too. Religion, family, social standing. After all, at that age, these things are very important. ;)

Ok, so yeah, I babble. Just a pass as to where this story might go if I gave it the old college try - which I might yet. I've been itching to write and post a story. Haven't done that in a half year now!
 
flawed_ethics said:


Just a pass as to where this story might go if I gave it the old college try - which I might yet. I've been itching to write and post a story. Haven't done that in a half year now!

That sounds like a great idea. I'm starting another story and I really like the way your vision for the story is going. Mind seems a bit soft. Go ahead...give it that ole college try!
 
You mentioned that the mother may flirt with the son's friends. Perhaps the story could develop from the mother actually seducing one of her son's friends; she has a taste for young stuff. The friend and the son now have a conflict over the mother's behavior, neither wants to lose the friendship but the friend won't stop screwing his friend's mom as long as she's putting out.

The mother could resolve this dilemma by dropping the friend for another young man. Slowly she works her way through her son's friends driving her son absolutely nuts with anger, and possibly jealousy.

After she has sampled each of his friends the story could come to a climax with the son admitting that he is not only angry with his mother's behavior, but also jealous that of all his friends he is the only one not getting any sex from anyone; he's a virgin.

So, and I think we all know what I am going to propose next...
 
Do you think that the son being a virgin would change the theme? I mean, being a virgin and also being at least 18 would seem to be more of a problem than his mother being a slut, wouldn't it?
 
I like the teasing idea

Why not have the mother really get into teasing her son

Eventually he caves in and they have sex. This continues for
a while until the son decides he loves having sex with his mom.

Then a game ensues in which they each try to see who can
tease the other more...The mother grows naughtier and naughtier..the son gets more and more dominating
 
reverse

What if the mother and son are playing truth or dare over a bottle of "Jack". The son plays along as away of keeping his mother out of the streets. The game continues and becomes more and more sexual. The son is competative, so he is really to win. His mother is horny and is teasing him during the entire game. The bets begin to be for sexual favors.
 
response to revers

Sounds great to me...Id even be willing to team up with you to write it. I always enjoy stories in which the tables keep get turned back and fourth
 
Back
Top