๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’„Body positive๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘‘

makemewet69

Whisper to me...
I don't know about any of you ladies, or gentlemen for that matter, but I tend to talk negatively in regards to my body. Yesterday I was feeling all kinds of gross, I'm fairly certain thanks to some amazing cooking while on vacation I've gained 10 lbs in the last 10 days. However, I was getting dressed and out of the shower this morning and really looked at myself and had a moment of "girl you are rocking those curves today!"

I thought I'd make a thread where we could chat about our perfectly imperfect selves, because let's face it no one is perfect. This thread may very well flop as mine usually do. Feel free to share whatever it is you want to...

Last edited:
I think everyone does in some shape or form. I mean I'm a big guy but I have gained over 20 pounds since my kidney cancer surgery.

I think everyone does in some shape or form. I mean I'm a big guy but I have gained over 20 pounds since my kidney cancer surgery.

That's fairly normal, especially if you're on chemo too. I put on quite a bit of weight., Lost 3kg in the last few months. Still want to lose lots more, but its a good start :D

But, you're still here with us :D

A lot of my insecurities center around that I've had so many surgeries on my abdominal area, I'm covered in scars. I'm working to embrace them instead of feeling embarrassed or ashamed.

But, you're still here with us :D

A lot of my insecurities center around that I've had so many surgeries on my abdominal area, I'm covered in scars. I'm working to embrace them instead of feeling embarrassed or ashamed.

I dont get why people are all ashamed and scared of scars. I like my scars. They're markers of events in my life. Some of them I barely survived and I look at them as scorecards. Fuck you Death! I won that one! and that one.......... oh and that one too :cool:

I'm the same way. My stomach looks like I have been in some knife fights.

I dont get why people are all ashamed and scared of scars. I like my scars. They're markers of events in my life. Some of them I barely survived and I look at them as scorecards. Fuck you Death! I won that one! and that one.......... oh and that one too :cool:

But for girls, we're shown that beauty is perfection and not imperfection. I know I'm still alive because of those scars, I'm just one of those "I wonder what they'll think" people. I'm working on it lol

Same here, then add in stretch marks and YIKES lol I'm a hot mess. But, my boyfriend thinks I'm sexy, I think he's nuts lol but he never makes me feel any less because I don't have the "ideal" body.

Same here, then add in stretch marks and YIKES lol I'm a hot mess. But, my boyfriend thinks I'm sexy, I think he's nuts lol but he never makes me feel any less because I don't have the "ideal" body.

He sounds like a good guy. I mean he sees the real beauty in you and it's your personality. I think true beauty comes from with in. I'm sure you are a beautiful woman and you wouldn't here me complain.

But who decides what the ideal body is? Do you or I ?

smiling-has-always-been-easier-than-explaining

I have a C section scar and a nasty scar over where my apendix used to be, oh and a wierd small one where there was a drain for the C section :rolleyes: It been a fun few years ><

But for girls, we're shown that beauty is perfection and not imperfection. I know I'm still alive because of those scars, I'm just one of those "I wonder what they'll think" people. I'm working on it lol

Oh we guys get that too, From much the same place. We're supposed to look at stuff like aftershave ads and feel all inferior till we buy the products. I just refuse to conform to the standards of people I;ve never met and would be unlikely to like if I did. I'm on my way to being the best me I can be. If the world doesnt like that................ well too bad for them

Oh we guys get that too, From much the same place. We're supposed to look at stuff like aftershave ads and feel all inferior till we buy the products. I just refuse to conform to the standards of people I;ve never met and would be unlikely to like if I did. I'm on my way to being the best me I can be. If the world doesnt like that................ well too bad for them

Yes must agree. Some want all Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum types.

We live in a quite odd world where we've gone back to some sort of caveman evolutionary procreation of the fittest. Except now the word has a different meaning. And nowdays it's actually less important. What someone looks like has very little bearing in how good a parent and partner they're going to be. In fact the ridiculously attractive very frequently turn out to be terrible at that sort of thing. Proven to be very self centred :rolleyes:

I happen to find women with some size to be extremely beautiful. It pains me to see so many let society brainwash women into believing your soft beautiful voluptuous curves to be deemed unattractive.

I've never had a "type" when it comes to men. There are certain features I like, I'm a sucker for chest hair, facial hair, and nice hands. I've dated everyone from a 6'5" athlete to a 5'4" chubby bubby man. I happen to find Kevin James more attractive than Brad Pitt. I like all body types, I don't discriminate. If you're good to me and are a good human that means more to me than physical.

my grandmother was one of those older women who had soft, cozy bodies. I remember curling against her, even when I was older, and truly believing that every bit of her was perfect. It never dawned on me that she was overweight or too curvaceous. I was proud that she'd lived so long without her husband, that she'd survived the burial of a child. I boasted that she'd been the wet nurse for children in her community who would have otherwise died. In all of the things I've ever said about my humble grandmother, I never used the word fat.
And yet here I am in the twenty-first century and I wonder how she came to be such a peacefully imperfect woman.

10341543_10100187544216718_8315027558200979553_n.jpg

I've never had a "type" when it comes to men. There are certain features I like, I'm a sucker for chest hair, facial hair, and nice hands. I've dated everyone from a 6'5" athlete to a 5'4" chubby bubby man. I happen to find Kevin James more attractive than Brad Pitt. I like all body types, I don't discriminate. If you're good to me and are a good human that means more to me than physical.

I'm the same way. But some people are only after a few traits. But to each there own.

Very nice thread concept, MMW. I want to thank you on behalf of all those who need this, whether a little or a lot.

Let me say to you personally: I know very well that he makesyouwet; I also know very well that you makehimhard. You makehimsmilebigsmiles. You makeitsothathecanttakehiseyesoffyou. He dreams about ranging over you close up with his eyes and hands and mouth. Yeah? Guurl, you are Body Positive.

And let me say about myself and my experience with my woman. We've been crawling all over each other for forty two years. I first knew her quite skinny and with quite petite tits. I adored her like that. I then knew her with swelling belly and the wonderful fullness which comes with second and third pregnancies. I adored her like that. Now she is quite rounded, has a few scars which just sometimes I draw on with a finger, and I can bury my face [and other things] in her classic bosom. I adore her like that.

She has found this harder to adjust to, and in small part because it turns out she chose a Peter Pan for a husband - and I am deeply grateful about my jenes and my lifestyle for that, I can't deny. But I dearly hope, and yes I believe, that my adoring her as she is, and telling her that over and over in scores of different ways, keeps her positive about her body. That's what long term lovers can do for each other.

By the freedom she enjoys when I'm lying on my back and she going into orbit on me and she sees I am loving her ... I think I've got it half right.

Last edited:
Back