Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
708 area code 47 year old married man

Just looking for some fun. I am in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
 
402

58 male looking for fun females for chats, cyber, or open & lively banter for friendship. :) 402 area.
 
610/484/215/717

32 MWM looking for a fun female for friendly chats, sexy conversation, dirty talk, maybe some picture swaps. Do not need to be from my area.

New to the boards, looking for friends.
 
503 area code, married and starving

Married white male in 503 area code would love to meet a female in a similar situation for discreet long term FWB relationship.
 
414

I'm a 44 y/o MWM in the 414. If you're looking on Lit, you're the kind of woman I'd like to e-mail with and possibly more. Let me know if you're out there...
 
612

Single male. 41. No kids. I find all women sexy for many different reasons. Lets play!
 
Well, thank you :eek: You really should try a redheaded pussy (natural of course) It's unlike anything you will ever have ;)

I remember my one and only freckled redhead from college (in the 80s!) like it was last night and you're absolutely right.
 
416/647/905 - GTA - 34 year old male :)

Still married but on the road to separation. Always looking for women or men to have fun with.
 
702 Mwm

702 area code MWM 34yo looking to chat or email. Fetish/taboo friendly but open to all.
 
559 area code : Looking for a naughty woman I love women of all ethnicities I really want to explore taste it, feel it..... Are you horny today? Would you like to have a latino man lick your pussy until you cannot take it any longer? I get great pleasure form giving you all the licking you can handle. That only thing I ask is your very clean & disease free. If your ready send a picture of your pussy and your location. I'm looking for regular get togethers during the weekdays .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top