What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering things that probably should not be pondered, for fear of finding out the truth...

trying out my new *first!* vibe *a little one but still!* but alas i think i will wait till my mother goes to bed...thank god the woman at Christies toy box was nice! did not freak me out at all...well except for the fact that it was right out front of the whole city that was a little creepy for a newbie lol

Those lips! every time I see them I think of so many things to do to them, or have them do

I'm not hungry right now, but by the time that bacon wrapped meatloaf (glazed with a tequila lime habanero bbq sauce!) is done and my chores are done, I'm sure I'll be happy to dig in! :D

I'm not hungry right now, but by the time that bacon wrapped meatloaf (glazed with a tequila lime habanero bbq sauce!) is done and my chores are done, I'm sure I'll be happy to dig in! :D

I think meatloaf will now have to be on my cooking to do list this week....

Lust is an exceptionally poor substitute for love. Though, on occasion, it'll suffice.

She makes my head hurt about as much as that woman that used to write *giggle* after every comment. Different approach but same outcome. Gack factor +25 (ie off the freaking charts)

She makes my head hurt about as much as that woman that used to write *giggle* after every comment. Different approach but same outcome. Gack factor +25 (ie off the freaking charts)
Hey! That thought has crossed my mind a time or two also! ;)

Seriously? And the men flock...I'd say leading by the nose, but that isn't quite the appendage being used.
Amazing isn't it? Truly. :rolleyes:

Now.. "duh" is crossing my mind after hearing the trailer for the news.. a woman who was targeted in a murder for hire plot files for divorce.

Amazing isn't it? Truly. :rolleyes:

Now.. "duh" is crossing my mind after hearing the trailer for the news.. a woman who was targeted in a murder for hire plot files for divorce.

I'm here trying to keep my head from exploding.
Nat is watching some stupid Cubs game (why?) with the sound down. LOL

what a night

I'm here trying to keep my head from exploding.
Nat is watching some stupid Cubs game (why?) with the sound down. LOL

what a night
lol.. here as in here or here as in there? ;)

He must not like the announcers.. my first husband would do that.

Thank goodness it's almost bedtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back