Is The Draft Coming Back?

Link for forced reclassification of tens of thousands????

yup he sure did it. I lived in tidewater, Va at the time. Knew a lot of Navy- they were not happy. Rummy had a problem. He needed inf. He had too many navy. Congress was NOT going to give him more authoriztions sooooo he shuffled the authorizations. Some of the slots converted for example a navy rating of radioman could convert to a army company level commmunication sgt in an Inf co. A navy PO3 Gunnersmate could convert to a Inf company amorer slot. A navy supply PO2 could convert to an Inf supply BN supply sgt slot and so on. The hard part was the 11B- grunt slots those he had to recruit brand new bodies for based on the navy retirees. Check old the Navy times issues- I saw this first hand-

yup he sure did it. I lived in tidewater, Va at the time. Knew a lot of Navy- they were not happy. Rummy had a problem. He needed inf. He had too many navy. Congress was NOT going to give him more authoriztions sooooo he shuffled the authorizations. Some of the slots converted for example a navy rating of radioman could convert to a army company level commmunication sgt in an Inf co. A navy PO3 Gunnersmate could convert to a Inf company amorer slot. A navy supply PO2 could convert to an Inf supply BN supply sgt slot and so on. The hard part was the 11B- grunt slots those he had to recruit brand new bodies for based on the navy retirees. Check old the Navy times issues- I saw this first hand-

Like I said, link for FORCED reclassification? Now you are saying they COULD convert. When you make a decision to pull things out of your ass, at least grab the correct thing.

Wanna see how rabid, intolerant and cowardly a draft supporter can get? Start at page 1 and read on...

And nobody will know of their existence until you are arrested and finally give the police the code to the door.

ah,I see...reply to every post and soon you too will have over 60,000 posts...

Hey pinkstarfish - I wanted you to see just how Litsters behave when you say something they disagree with.

Unprovoked name calling, threats, demands for my name and address....

now you understand why I would be just as hostile in real life as I am here. If someone said this shit to my face that they said here they'd be in the hospital.

You see the assholes who were trash talking here? None of them had better encounter me in person. I won't play fair.

Hey JackassJim, little boy. Scared little boy. Hiding behind your keyboard like a little bitch.

Man, would I love to see you in person and watch you piss yourself right before I step on you. Of course I'd have to get your mommy's permission to meet you.

Hey JackassJim, little boy. Scared little boy. Hiding behind your keyboard like a little bitch.

Man, would I love to see you in person and watch you piss yourself right before I step on you. Of course I'd have to get your mommy's permission to meet you.

You are a very violent person.

Look, it's the dorky black guy.

Oh look. More cowards.

Well guess what - opponents of the draft are now the majority.

Start name calling now, bitches. We run this country.

Pity you're too scared to say it to my face. And too short.

To quote WARMACHINE, KR I hope someone puts a bullet in the back of your head one day.

Whoops. I bet it's wrong when I say it. LOL. Bite me.

KRCummings is what huskie said true? That you couldn't get any guys to fuck you when you tried being a hooker? I can see why you'd be so angry at the world - guys wouldn't fuck you if you paid them either. :)

This is KRCummings' home life:
dishes-do-them-now-demotivational-poster.jpg

No wonder she takes her rage out on Lit...

Back