Daddy's Little Fuck Toy

w0ndergirl4

*kinktastic*
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Posts
1,585
(CLOSED for 1sickbastard)

05.jpg


As soon as Mandy stepped off of the school bus, she kicked off her shoes and picked them up, carrying them as she walked barefoot down the sunny sidewalk toward her house. She loved being barefoot, especially when the concrete was warm on her feet. She glanced up and noticed her neighbor, Mr. Fenton watching her, and she smiled and waved in response, before returning her attention to her house. She could still feel the middle-aged man's eyes on her, but it didn't really bother her. It wouldn't really be fair to blame him considering how short her blue jean skirt was, and how long her legs were. And besides, she liked knowing that men found her attractive, especially older men.

Before she stepped on to her porch, Mandy deliberately dropped one of her shoes so that she could bend over and pick it up, her back to Mr. Fenton. She giggled to herself at the thought of him staring at her legs and ass as she bent over. She moved slowly, drawing the moment out as long as she could without it being obvious what she was doing. Then she quickly snatched up the shoe and bounced up the steps to her front door.

Mandy closed the door behind her and dropped her back pack by the door, along with her shoes. Still barefoot, she made her way upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed her cell phone from on top of her dresser. Her parents refused to let her take it to school with her, so checking her messages was usually her first priority after getting home. As she clicked the button to display her text messages, Mandy flopped down on her bed, her back to the open door.

She saw that she had one text from her best friend, Sylvie, and three from Mr. Holder, one of her dad's business partners. He had been texting Mandy ever since she'd babysat his kids for him a few weeks before. Mandy had given him a handjob in his car on the way home from his house and now he wanted more. She laughed to herself as she read the messages, asking if she could babysit again, and telling her that he wanted her. He was positively desperate to see her again.

Mandy was just about to text a response to him, something completely naughty, when she heard a noise behind her. She turned her head to glance over her shoulder at the doorway, seeing her father standing there. "Hey, daddy. I didn't know you were home."
 
Last edited:
"What the hell is going on between you and Fred, Mandy? Ever since you baby sat for him and his wife, he's been making all sorts of strange comments around the office. Today he even asked if you could babysit for them again, but the way he said it, I wanted to punch him.

"And what the hell do you think your doing dressing like that? Godammit, Mandy, we've talked about this over and over. If you keep dressing like a slut, everyone will treat you like a slut. Is that how you want to go through life, being treated like a piece of meat, getting no respect for the mind you have?

"Well, this is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. You are GROUNDED, little miss. No friends, no going outside, unless it's chores, and defininately, no phone!"

Joe strode over to his daughter angrily and grabbed the phone out of her hand. He looked down and saw the message on the screen.

His face turned livid with rage. "YOU GODAMN LITTLE SLUT!" He yelled as he dropped the phone and grabbed her roughly. "NO FUCKING WONDER THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE WAS TALKING SHIT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ACTING LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU CAN'T LEARN FROM BEING TALKED TO, THEN YOU WILL LEARN IT THE HARD WAY!"

Joe dropped on the bed and pulled Mandy across his lap. Shocked and scared, she knew better than to fight, not that it would do much good anyway. Her fater was a big man who worked out religiously at a boxing gym, and was a veteran Marine as well. Her short jean skirt hiked up, exposing her panties.

Joe Pulled them up farther anyway. "It's been years since you've made me do this. You know I hate being the heavy, but as you've decided to be bad, I'm going to make sure you really learn your lesson."

SMACK! His hand came down on her butt. the shock from the sting was to much for her to process. Mandy lay there in stunned silence.

"OH, YOU'RE TOUGH ENOUGH TO TAKE IT ARE YOU?"

SMACK!!!

His hand came down again. This time the pain sliced through the shock.

"OOWWW! DADDY, PLEASE..."

SMACK!!!!

AAAAAGH!, DADDY, I'M SORRY!"

"YOU'RE GODAMN RIGHT YOU'RE SORRY, BUT YOU'RE NOT NEARLY SORRY ENOUGH"

SMACK!!!!

Joe spanked Mandy mercilessly.
 
Last edited:
Mandy was shocked by her daddy's outburst. He was usually very calm and level headed, although, when he did get angry he got really angry. As she listened to him rant she tried to imagine what Mr. Holder could have said that would have set him off. Maybe, if she knew what it was she could do some spin control. Unfortunately, before she knew what was happening, her father had ripped her phone from her hand and was reading the text on the screen. Shit! Shit! Shit!

He wasn't happy, and for the first time in her life, Mandy actually found herself intimidated by her daddy. As he sat down on the edge of the bed, she started to push herself away from him, but she was too slow. One of his hands latched onto her wrist like a vise and an instant later her body was draped across his lap, held firmly in position as he pushed her skirt up around her waist, revealing her tight, slender ass, covered only by a tiny white g-string that plunged between her tan cheeks. She wanted to object. To plead with him or reason with him, but no words would come out.

Then his hand came down hard on her ass and all Mandy could think about was the blinding red pain. Then his hand smacked hard against her bare ass cheek again as he continued to yell at her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been spanked by her father, but suddenly she felt like she was a twelve year old girl all over again, getting in trouble for drinking one of his beers. As his hand came down on her ass a third time, Mandy realized that she was talking, begging for him to stop, her ass cheeks burning with pain.

She squirmed against her daddy's lap, in pain, and humiliated by his treatment. But those weren't the only reasons she was squirming. As her father continued to spank her ass, she began to realize that it was turning her on. She could feel her pussy beginning to tingle with excitement which only caused her to squirm more. "Please daddy, I promise I'll stop...I'll be a good girl...please..."

On and on the spanking went and with each smack of her daddy's hand, Mandy felt herself becoming more and more aroused.
 
Joe continued to spank Mandy. His displeasure wasn't just about her. His wife, Mandy's mother had walked out on the two of them last year. It wasn't Mandy's fault, or his, really, it was the fact that Jane had been fucking every one of his friends and business associates. when he confronted her, she only said "I want what I want and I'm going to get it" before she left without another word.

And Mandy looked exactly like her mother when they first met. And Joe was afraid that she would go down the same path and leave him.

But as he spanked her, he foud himself becoming aroused. His (now) ex loved to be spanked, then fucked, hard, especially in the ass. The similarity of the situation wasn't formost in his mind, but it was there, urging him on.

And Mandy was responding the same way. Each blow caused her to cry out, but her beautiful ass was rising to meet his hand. She was bawling, promising to be good (just how his ex did before he pounded her pussy, then her ass).

He started talking to her the same way.

"So, you like being a dirty slut, do you? You like having your ass spanked. I'll bet that's not the only thing you like!"
He smaked her one more time, then, he moved her thong asinde and jammed two fingers into he wet cunt and his thumb into her ass.

Mandy squealed as he penetrated he, but began to hump herslef onto his hand.
 
Hearing her own daddy call her a slut was a shock to Mandy, and yet, she found it to be almost as much of a turn on as the feel of his hard smacks on her bare ass. Without realizing it, she'd begun to buck her hips slightly, sending her ass upward to meet the down stroke of his hand. She could feel her pussy growing wet, even as her face burned red with embarrassment. Then suddenly she felt her daddy's finger slipping beneath her g-string and pulling it aside, revealing her shaved pussy to him.

"Daddy??!!! What are you-" Mandy's outburst was cut short when she felt her father push two of his fingers between her puffy cunt lips and simultaneously shove his thumb into her tight asshole. Her words became a scream which she then cut short as she bit her lip. She couldn't believe that her daddy was fingering her pussy and her ass as some form of punishment.

After overcoming the initial surprise that her daddy's actions had caused, Mandy realized that she liked what he was doing. Even though he was being rough, it still felt good to have his fingers inside of her. She responded to the invasion by pushing up and back with her hips, wanting to feel his fingers deeper inside of her. "Oh, Daddy! I'm sorry...oh, god...yes...show me what a slut I am..."

As Mandy continued to squirm across her father's lap, she began to notice something hard in his pants, pressing firmly against her stomach. It took her a moment to realize that he had an erection. He was getting just as turned on as she was. "Oh, Daddy...I know I shouldn't have given Mr. Holder a handjob...I shouldn't have stroked his cock in his car...or let him cum all over my hand...I'm so sorry..."
 
"Yeah, you are one sorry little slut. Now I'm going to show you just jow much of a slut you are and you're going to show me just how how sorry you are. Now you are ging to fuck yourself on my hand until I tell you to stop. Do you here me, little girl?"

"Yesssss, Daddy," Mandy rasped, her hips now moving rhythmically on her fathers fingers.

Joe's cock was now raging hard and fighting the contrainment of his pants. He began rocking his pelvis against Mandy's body as she fucked his hand. He grabbed the hair at the back of her head with his free hand and pulled so her head and face came up.

"What are you, little girl?"

"I'm a slut, Daddy, a slut."
 
Back
Top