What was the last thing you cooked?

I don't usually cook. I leave that to the professionals. However, I did brew tea this morning. Does that count?

A nice salad

I had a nice salad with arugula, shredded carrots, white prawns and chicken. Tosses a quick dressing from olive oil garlic and tarrogon vinegar:D

The last thing I cooked was a smoked bacon baguette, well I cheated with the baguette :eek:

Though tonight, I'm cooking breaded chicken wraps. Can't wait to taste the lettuce, peppers and tomatoes mmm and I'm thinking of adding a little mint in there too :D

Went out and caught a few nice Walleyes on Thursday night after work.
They were dinner Friday along with fresh cut fries. They were big enough to cut the cheeks out of.
Going for some more tonight.
As much fun to catch as they are to eat:D

I had a nice salad with arugula, shredded carrots, white prawns and chicken. Tosses a quick dressing from olive oil garlic and tarrogon vinegar:D

"""""""""""arugula"""""""""""""""" Sir I've always thought that was a weed!

Pizza. Boring and simple, I know.

I don't even make my own crust. I use thin cheese tortilla shells ... side bacon, mushrooms, greenpepper, pepperoni, and onion, and lots and lots of mozza, my thin crust deluxe. Some of the best thin crust pizza I have ever had!

The Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free cupcakes turned out fantastic. I was a little put off by the number of wet ingredients that had to be added to the mix but it was fairly quick and easy and soooooooooooo very yummy.

Went out and caught a few nice Walleyes on Thursday night after work.
They were dinner Friday along with fresh cut fries. They were big enough to cut the cheeks out of.
Going for some more tonight.
As much fun to catch as they are to eat:D

You suck.

Send some walleye to me now.

That's something I definitely miss since Dad died; fishing for walleye on Lake Erie. Without him I just haven't had the time or desire, despite my love for that fish.

Got a lasagna out thawing as we speak.

And it does too count.

I made it from scratch a few weeks ago and froze it.

You suck.

Send some walleye to me now.

That's something I definitely miss since Dad died; fishing for walleye on Lake Erie. Without him I just haven't had the time or desire, despite my love for that fish.

Fried in butter with Panko Breading! Dip in flour, then egg, then the panko breading. Fry in lots of butter. Mmmmm, it's better in butter! Fileting them to be boneless is a must.

Fried in butter with Panko Breading! Dip in flour, then egg, then the panko breading. Fry in lots of butter. Mmmmm, it's better in butter! Fileting them to be boneless is a must.

I use a skillet and fry it lightly in olive oil, just until it's hot and golden brown. Same basic breading though.

Last night: Corn on the cob from the garden (steamed). Lightly marinated Venison Burger and a green salad. Sun Brewed Iced Tea.

Tonight: Slow cooked chicken breast, served on bed of rice and covered with sauteed mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes. Green Tea (bagged).

Tomorrow: Pizza Night (getting the kids to eat anything else for 3 nights in a row would be a miracle).

bufalla/heirloom tomato/garden basil with oaked balsamic... salad
flash grilled wafer thin pork chops
bacon seared collard greens
lime sorbet
warmed sourdough bread

a lot of chilled cheap chardonnay

four of us ate like beggars

Last night: Corn on the cob from the garden (steamed). Lightly marinated Venison Burger and a green salad. Sun Brewed Iced Tea.

Tonight: Slow cooked chicken breast, served on bed of rice and covered with sauteed mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes. Green Tea (bagged).

Tomorrow: Pizza Night (getting the kids to eat anything else for 3 nights in a row would be a miracle).

Your food from last night sounds delicious.

The last thing I cooked was breakfast for dinner. French toast, bacon, and fried potatoes. Super healthy, I know.

The last time I had venison was about 15 years ago or more ... my mother made meatballs, trying to pass them off as her usual. Not even close. I have not a taste for wild game, I'm afraid. Yuckies, to me.

Wow well done! How do you saute the mushrooms pepers an tomatoes? Oil in a frying pan or teriyaki sauce?

Wow well done! How do you saute the mushrooms pepers an tomatoes? Oil in a frying pan or teriyaki sauce?

A splash of olive oil in a frying pan - put in the veggies and start them going, they take a minute or two longer than the mushrooms. Just flip and stir them until they begin to curl and brown, then I push them aside, drop in a pat of butter or two and toss the mushrooms in. I stir/flip the shrooms until the perfume rises and then give the whole mess, veggies and shrooms another minute or so, then get it off the heat and onto the rice.

Back