School of Love

She lifted her shirt off over her head, tossing it to the side as they kissed. She wanted to feel their skin making contact. She kissed his neck and collarbone as her hands moved Dow. His chest and stomach and his hips.
 
Leo's hands slid along Kali's back to her bra straps, before quickly unhooking them. He pulled her bra off, revealing two of the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. His hands immediately started to squeeze and knead them gently at first, getting more firm as Kali's moans got stronger. He was going for her pleasure as he ground his hips against hers, know that he was rubbing himself directly onto her clit.
 
"Mmm god Leo!" She pushed her hips against his. She arched her back as he touched her breasts.
 
Leo smiled and then gently tugged her down by the nipples until he could take one of them in his mouth. He started sucking gently, his hand caressing her other breast. His free hand was trailing across her spine, delivering tingles to her every so often.
 
"Mmmm" was all she could manage to say. Her fingers digging into the sheets on either side of him. Kissing down his collarbone and shoulders
 
Leo pulled away from her nipple and smiled down at Kali an then leaned down to kiss her. He could see the lust in her eyes, and knew she was seein the same thing in his eyes. He looked down at her and finally kissed her, softly and sweetly, contrasting with what he wanted.
 
Her heart was racing. She kept kissing Down his chest and onto his stomach. She kept kissing hot wet kisses leaving a trail down his body she kissed his hip bones and lower stomach ..
 
Leo stopped Kali suddenly, pulling her back up to kiss him. He broke the kiss slowly, the looked at her. "That can come later," he said, before slowly pulling her shorts off, his quickly following. He rolled her on top of him and then looked at her. He left the choice up to her. She could pull the blanket up and they could sleep, or she could make the choice and they make love.
 
Kali smiled as he left te choice in her hands. She kissed him again slowly. She felt his hands moving over her body. "I want this just as badly as you do." She smiled at him knowing what was going I come next.
 
Leo smiled and rolled back on top of her before slowly lining himself up and pushing into her. He used a slow and even thrust, lettin her feel all of him as he slowly pressed deeper into her. He heard her groan at a certain point, then whimper at another. He looked down, seein himself fully inside her, and started to slowly thrust in and out of her, taking his time as they both enjoyed their first time together.
 
Last edited:
All thoughts were pushed from we head as she felt him inside her completely. He felt amazing and he got Into a rhythm and she lifted her hips to meet his. She moaned softly biting her lower lip.
 
Back
Top