bro/sis sexting

J-Rod

I'm Wanted! Dead or Alive
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Posts
5,677
I would love to read a story that begins as an accidental sexting or a pic to a brother or sisters cell phone. And the other one plays along, building up until they actually need each other.
 
Bumping cause I'm kindof in the mood for this again.. It doesn't have to be over phone, but an IM is Ideal, email works too.
 
I think the idea is interesting.

So the girl sends out a naughty picture of her, but accidentally, she sends it to her brother ...
Brother is surprised, but he likes what he sees. I guess he masturbates while looking at the picture. But what happens next? Maybe sister walks in. Since brother copied the picture onto his computer (with a big screen) sister can clearly see it ...

Or maybe after some masturbating, brother thinks it would be even better to see the real body, not just a picture of it ...
 
I was thinking more like he sends her a text back to tease and embarrass her, with something dirty. Even though she is embarrassed that she sent this dirty message to her brother, she decides not to be outdone she sends something dirty back. Then they would go back and forth where each of them send something more revealing. perhaps her brother is well endowed and he sends a pic of his cock, and she doesn't believe him.. then he dares her to come to his room.

There are a lot of different ways this can go. I think its more fun to stretch it out with a lot of teasing. the story doesn't have to be a one night thing either. Maybe then start teasing and flirting with eat out throughout the week, each getting an obscene messages while at school or something like that.
 
I know... That's what got me interested in a story like that.
 
I love this idea. I would totally be down to write something like this. How old are these siblings? You mentioned school, do you mean something along the lines of they go to the same high school which would put them just turning 18? I think that would definitely work better than college. High school girls are always sending pictures to the wrong person!
 
I think this would be interesting if it started off with a bad autocorrect. She was sending something harmless to her brother that got turned into something a bit naughty.

The brother responds in kind. Sister plays along. It seems all innocent for awhile but then one or the other - possibly in an attempt to bring it to a close, amps it up by asking for a picture - "Oh yeah, show me your what you got to back up those words!"

This is met with a picture.

"I don't believe that's you, that's just something you dl'd"

Another picture follows.

This leads to more and more naughtiness - each one starting to get turned on.

How this develops from here depends on exactly what type of story it is. Drawing this out for a longer build up, increasing the tension. Maybe they live in different parts of the city and rarely see each other. It feels harmless until they meet up with mutual friends at a bar.
 
I love this idea. I think I'm going to see what I can do with this and put it into a story.
 
Darkbeat... you hit this nail right on the head. I was just thinking about that today at work about having an "autocorrect go wrong" happen to start it off. Plus I do think having the tension build up would make this story awesome.

Michiganman92... Do you think you could write this up with the sister being the older sibling. Maybe she is his married older sister?
 
Darkbeat... you hit this nail right on the head. I was just thinking about that today at work about having an "autocorrect go wrong" happen to start it off. Plus I do think having the tension build up would make this story awesome.

Michiganman92... Do you think you could write this up with the sister being the older sibling. Maybe she is his married older sister?

Yeah, I was thinking 18 year old brother, and early married 21 or 23 year old sister. Something like she had the same boyfriend throughout high school and they got married not long after graduating.
 
Alright so I started the story. Decided against the married thing, but she is older than the brother. Also, writing it in 3rd person so I can flip back and forth between the two of them without breaking TOO many writing guidelines :)

It's going pretty well so far, should be done with it sometime today.
 
So how did your story come out? I'm looking forward to reading it.


Alright so I started the story. Decided against the married thing, but she is older than the brother. Also, writing it in 3rd person so I can flip back and forth between the two of them without breaking TOO many writing guidelines :)

It's going pretty well so far, should be done with it sometime today.
 
I think if I were to write it, I'd have it start off completely unwittingly. The brothers going through some amateur porn site and finds a good video with the faces blurred out, and gets off to it before realizing that he recognizes the room in which it was filmed. After that, he can't get it out of his head, and he keeps trying to determine whether or not the girl is his sister.
 
I think if I were to write it, I'd have it start off completely unwittingly. The brothers going through some amateur porn site and finds a good video with the faces blurred out, and gets off to it before realizing that he recognizes the room in which it was filmed. After that, he can't get it out of his head, and he keeps trying to determine whether or not the girl is his sister.

I think I actually read a story on Lit that was very similar to what you are suggesting.
I guess what I was looking for was the witty banter a brother and sister with sexual tension. Obviously building up until they can't take it anymore and give in to their desires.
 
Back
Top