It's like coming home.

JennLynn1985

Virgin
I must say, I just love LIT! I've been on and off the site for years. Since before it was even 'legal' for me to be here. I wish I could access that old account. I'm sure the memories and stories it would show me...
Well I'm back for now and hoping to get active on here again. I've started writing again. Taking lots and lots of pictures, though most will require links because they're technically against the rules. When did that happen? Was it always this way and it's just newer to actually do something about it?
So I'm rambling. Here's to new beginnings and new friends!

Attachments

• IMG_2469.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,902
Hey, welcome back. Am sure that literotica is glad to have you back. As for the old account, think of it as a previous book...its time for a new adventure. Tell us about yourself. I for one will be waiting eagerly for your next post.

I must say, I just love LIT! I've been on and off the site for years. Since before it was even 'legal' for me to be here. I wish I could access that old account. I'm sure the memories and stories it would show me...
Well I'm back for now and hoping to get active on here again. I've started writing again. Taking lots and lots of pictures, though most will require links because they're technically against the rules. When did that happen? Was it always this way and it's just newer to actually do something about it?

love the view babe. Keep posting

Welcome back! You'll certainly have no shortage of friends or audience members here.

Thank you guys! Maybe I can stick with it. I tend to get sidetracked and forget to post for days on end and then just give up. My mind is too muddled to think clearly most of the time! LoL

Attachments

• IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,430
Damn - what a great couple of pics to start - I miss you and I didn't even know you before
:)

Thank you guys! Maybe I can stick with it. I tend to get sidetracked and forget to post for days on end and then just give up. My mind is too muddled to think clearly most of the time! LoL[/QUOT

I think there will be a few minds that will get sidetracked. Oh lovely panties selfie. Where have you been?

Welcome back! Mmm...mmmm...mmmmm, and a wonderful return you have made! So sexy! Cannot wait for more of you!! :rose:

:kiss::kiss: I def need to grab a tumblr or dropbox or whatever to put my pictures into. There are way too many.

Attachments

• 221.JPG
    221.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,409
Thank you guys! Maybe I can stick with it. I tend to get sidetracked and forget to post for days on end and then just give up. My mind is too muddled to think clearly most of the time! LoL

mmmhhh... stick it.... please:cattail:

:kiss::kiss: I def need to grab a tumblr or dropbox or whatever to put my pictures into. There are way too many.

Mmmmmm everything you have shown us so far is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!;):devil::rose:

Please continue to grace us with your presence and beautiful curves!-:devil::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Is this crossing that line? Haha I've seen worse, but I don't want to get kicked off on my first day back!

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,333
I'm uploading to my new dropbox so I can post links. Yaay!

Attachments

• IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,205
Back