Never too old for a great vacation...

Shankara20

Well, that is lovely
'Out of control' pensioners fined for hotel rampage

You just gota read the full story...

Link> :eek::D:eek:

Staff and guests were forced to flee after two "out of control" pensioners rampaged through a Highland Perthshire resort hotel, a court heard.

Robert Fergus, 72, ran naked with a pair of scissors in the public reception of the MacDonald Loch Rannoch Hotel and smashed a glass pane.

His wife Ruth, 69, threatened to shoot a staff member after "reacting badly" to the alcohol she consumed earlier.

The couple were fined £4,100 at Perth Sheriff Court.
Mr Fergus, from Troon, was also ordered to pay the hotel £800 compensation to cover the cost of the damage from the incident on 4 February.

He had admitted behaving in a threatening and abusive manner towards four staff members, wilfully destroying property, and drink driving.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThWXWmr5pJR7XfGdapFtgQVeZTpscM2W3BVqtxCU7-MpIlPYQ4jw

Last edited:
Mom was right all along....

6C7k7fxRKa-4.png

Robert Fergus would be a year or two younger than Keith Richards and Mick Jagger. Just sayin'.

Poop.

It just dawned on me, in addition to my "make it hard" meds and lub, we will need to pact scissors for our future vacation trips....

(note to self: do not use the "make it hard" meds any time I might be needing to run naked through the hotel with the scissors)

:rolleyes:

Aww I wonder if their drinks were spiked or if they got a bad batch of something

*sits back giggling at the image of a naked man running*

*with scissors*

Cookie, I think we need to book a suite in Vegas so anyone who wants to join can simply fly in...;)

*makes vacation plans with cookie*

I love to ski.

;) :rolleyes:

Poop.

It just dawned on me, in addition to my "make it hard" meds and lub, we will need to pact scissors for our future vacation trips....

(note to self: do not use the "make it hard" meds any time I might be needing to run naked through the hotel with the scissors)

*sits back giggling at the image of a naked man running*

*with scissors*

Cookie, I think we need to book a suite in Vegas so anyone who wants to join can simply fly in...;)

Just an FYI - I always carry scissors in my luggage. You know. Just in case.

I love Vegas!!

Aww I wonder if their drinks were spiked or if they got a bad batch of something

They fucked.
Got UTI's.
Went mad.

I'd like to go to Iceland. Croatia. And back to Italy.

Nurse talk: always pee after sex!

Iceland is on my bucket list. Never thought of Croatia. Italy? Yes. Under the Tuscan Sun kind of a thing... middle aged midwestern chick learning to love wine and cock again. With my Judi Dench haircut.

Nurse talk: always pee after sex!

Iceland is on my bucket list. Never thought of Croatia. Italy? Yes. Under the Tuscan Sun kind of a thing... middle aged midwestern chick learning to love wine and cock again. With my Judi Dench haircut.

Croatia is just cool.
I also plan on going to New Orleans.
Never been.

When I was in high school a girl was running around the drama classroom with all its upturned chairs, tripped over and fell eye-first onto one of the chair legs. Pretty sure she lost it.

Random story.

When I was in high school a girl was running around the drama classroom with all its upturned chairs, tripped over and fell eye-first onto one of the chair legs. Pretty sure she lost it.

Random story.

OUCH!! :eek:

Back