I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it won't, we don't get summer anymore, the last 3 years have gone spring, rain, autumn.....the summer bit seems to be ommitted totally!

I did notice that ... spent 2 months in the English "summer" in 2012. At least the beaches were accessible :rolleyes:

I did notice that ... spent 2 months in the English "summer" in 2012. At least the beaches were accessible :rolleyes:

They have beaches in England? Haha. I actually live 15 mins from the beach not that it is anything like the beaches elsewhere.

McLean Stevenson asked (like Gary Burghoff) to be written out in a way that he could not return. They did not tell the cast until a few minutes before they shot the scene where Radar tells everyone that Colonel Blake's chopper has been shot down over the Sea of Japan. The tears in that scene were real.

BrettJ in Canada
Ahhh that's why it was such a powerful scene, the reality. I sobbed my heart out on that one.
Such a pity his career didn't do so well after, I guess the problems of being a prominant character in a long running show is that casting directors won't see past it.

Watching Alan Alder on ER as an aging fossil of a doctor was like seeing the what happened next of Haweye's career. Was tooooo strange!

No it won't, we don't get summer anymore, the last 3 years have gone spring, rain, autumn.....the summer bit seems to be ommitted totally!

We seem to get three months of dry season at the beginning followed by nine months of rain. And not much heat.

Will sit quietly and wait for grown ups to finish talking...since have no idea of the conversation

Can I have a colouring book please? ;)

Come here, I'll keep you entertained if you like!

Me too!

I'd like to think I could make things hot for you but maybe that isn't what you mean.

It feels like years since I felt the sun on my back and that glow on my skin at the end of the day that tells me that I have been gently sun kissed ;)
I am so temped to one day throw caution to the wind, pack a bag, go to the airport and buy the first available standby ticket to somewhere exotic!.

It feels like years since I felt the sun on my back and that glow on my skin at the end of the day that tells me that I have been gently sun kissed ;)
I am so temped to one day throw caution to the wind, pack a bag, go to the airport and buy the first available standby ticket to somewhere exotic!.

I used to feel that way every time I drove past Heathrow!

And there's nothing quite like feeling hot sun on all of you.

That's what our parents/grandparents did - well, in their case, booked a "passage" on a ship - and never went back. Having been in Manchester for a week in the summer I finally understood why. Even our winters are bright in comparison!

Oh and we have lots of "clothes optional" beaches. ;)

Naked sunbathing eh? Never had the opportunity, but wouldn't pass it up if ever it arose!

It is something wonderful. Now in my state, courts have FINALLY come out from the Victorian era, allowing women to be topless/shirtless wear men can be.

It is something wonderful. Now in my state, courts have FINALLY come out from the Victorian era, allowing women to be topless/shirtless wear men can be.

Here in England we are still jolly good at sexual repression!

Byron999; I don't live as far north as Mancs, winters up north can be pretty grim. I lived in Yorkshire a while.
NZ is one of the countries I would love to visit.

Just hoping my lottery numbers come up, or its another summer holiday in a caravan in Devon for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back