Story based on an image.

That image is easier to see right here.

That's one of the basic writers' exercises -- create a story based on a single image, maybe with some keyword tossed in. Then, better yet, create a totally different story based on the same materials, and then yet another, totally different. Limber-up the cerebellum, hey?

ENVY AT THE DOOR: Oh yes, right now those hot young foxes can show off their tight butts and taut bellies and toned legs, and laugh, and laugh -- but when the night has run its course and the sun rises next, who will be laughing *then*, oh my pretties?

THE BEST-LAID PLANS: The strategy seemed to be working. Drug them slightly; force them to wear skimpy, revealing clothes; give them toys, and suggestions; watch them play their parts in the invisible script. Then, send the videos to their wealthy parents, with just a suggestion of blackmail. Yes, she would get rich on this scheme. But she envied their innocence, so soon to be blown away, like petals in the wind.

INTO OBLIVION: Svetlana watched the young girls pensively. They were trapped in here. They would never be able to face the Ice Age outdoors. She knew they envied her for her freedom, but what could she do? They would never attain the necessary body bulk. Their genetics have doomed them to a lifetime of imprisonment.
 
The story is about the girls with ass or the envious poor girl?

I believe the OP would like someone to write a story based on the girls with ass AND the envious poor girl.

However, if I understand what you are asking, I believe the POV would be from the POV of the envious poor girl, but if you wrote it from the POV of either, I think the OP would like it either way...

That a story reflect what is seen in the image, I think is all they care about otherwise they would have given more basis.
 
Ahh what is OP? I understand what you said though, just didnt get what OP meant.
 
In most any forums, OP is pretty universal for "Original Poster" in other words, the person who starts a thread.

You can always look up this or any other acronym/initialism at urbandictionary.com That's a pretty helpful reference website, though it isn't scholarly as it is based on opinion more than anything else.
 
Either one, though I think I would it a bit more if the POV were of the ugly girl.

I believe the OP would like someone to write a story based on the girls with ass AND the envious poor girl.

However, if I understand what you are asking, I believe the POV would be from the POV of the envious poor girl, but if you wrote it from the POV of either, I think the OP would like it either way...


This.
 
As I suggested in my post above, the staring girl need not be envious nor poor. She could be a manipulator, or an enforcer, or a better-adapted survivor, or a monster, or whatever -- any of a plethora of roles. Think outside the boxers.
 
Back
Top