sci fi story help and suggestions, weird for sure LOL

dididothat

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Posts
314
Hi Guys,

Ok so I'm working on a new story for lit, a massive departure for me form everything else I've written.

So the basic story is a girl joining the future marine corps.
As per normal in the military she grows up kinda fast, and well, you make the best use you can of free time. Sure I don't need to paint a picture.


What I'm looking for is some alien suggestions, preferably anatomically correct, if you see what I mean, I can't promise to use them all but if you do, I'll be sure to give credit where its due.

Anyone got ideas for weird alien dick? or possibly weird alien pussy? My protagonist is bi for sure.

Thanks
Stacey x
 
................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ducks and drakes. Male Muscovy ducks have corkscrew shaped penises that spring erect in 1.5 seconds and are 20cm long. Penetration is ballistic with the penis springing to full size as it penetrates with ejaculation occurring immediately. Male ducks regrow their penis every mating season and some have barbs to scrub away competing sperm. Male ducks notoriously favor forced copulation. If you want alien sex, read up on ducks. The barb thing just makes me shudder.
 
Last edited:
Pigs have a skinny tentacle looking penis that they reel out and in.

Then there is always the standby favorite, the male with two dicks...on his planet the women have two vaginas and they need to be filled at the same time. :eek::devil:
 
In Harry Turtledove's Homeward Bound he has lizard-like beings as the bad guys who only mate once a year, similar to Vulcans.

During that time these creatures pretty much forget everything and will copulate with anyone of the opposite sex they can find, though there is still the male fighting over a mate to be had.

Then there is the cartoon where an astronaut meets a group of aliens and shakes one of their hands. In the next scene the alien is talking to a therapist saying, "And then it reached out and grabbed my penis (or breast)!"

You could always go the platypus route. A mammal which lays eggs.
 
................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm an idiot. I just had to see if this was true.

ohhh it is. And female ducks have corkscrew shaped vaginas with false pockets to trap the male penis in a dead end. Kind of cool isn't it. I'm going to walk very carefully around ducks from now on. And my little yellow bathtub ducky will never be the same.... :eek: I'm going to keep a close eye on Donald from now on! He's staying at least 20cm away from you know where when we're in the bath together!

Lumpy_bathtime.jpg


Okay, take a look at the Leopard Slug.

654b701afad6911b46cace521c754b7d--slug-snails.jpg


They curl around each other and simultaneously unravel their alien-blue penises, which come out of the right side of their head. They do this with hydrostatic pressure, pumping fluids into the penis to enlarge it more and more, becoming almost bigger than the slugs themselves, so big that they take up most of the fluid inside the slug....

Except oh my god :eek: I have this alien sex story idea....
 
Last edited:
I have spent some time thinking about circumstances in which alien would want to have sex with human while be not just strange human race.

Through many iterations I'm slowly building a world that include this alien species. Although I have outlined several possible stories I'm not entirely sure I will ever write anything much on them myself. I call them simlins

They live in organic hives and are in general somewhat bug-like, or rather crustaceans, at least some of the highest, naturally armoured forms (Lords and soldiers). The main species itself has very complex reproducible mechanism (suggesting parasitic past) and myriad of different forms that can be classified in up to nine stages (from single cell gene transfer agents to Lords).

Vanilla humans are classified as two of six sexes of one of several stage seven forms as well as two stage one forms accordingly, capable of forming independently reproducing sub complex (what is nothing extraordinary among simlin forms, there even more than one stage one-two complex that can reproduce independently while forming cell level symbiosis with other organisms including humans (and other earthlings, even trees and plants). That's right, while it is unclear when or how humans were included in simlin hive complex, they believe humans to be part of their species.

The additional human sexes would be: two genuinely human - sex-less infertile mindless worker drone and futanari, but while possible both are rare (workers are decided inefficient as there no shortage of more specialised forms for most basic tasks and futanari I just didn't know until late, so those are unused), and two definitely alien bug-like - a specialist womb, capable of delivering fully developed (analogous to age of about 18-24 months) human children, and a special creature whose sexual function is to extract freshly inseminated egg out of a human female and either transplant into womb-bug (or in theory another human female) or conserve as indeed an egg that can be dry stored for later insertion.

Now, you may be interested in the description of that transferrer creature sex organ, but I won't be much help at this time. Can only say, since that organ should be able to bore through closed cervix it has to be very pointy, and then it should sniff around to fetch the little target and capture it, and of course it all is easier to do if the female is orgasmic while, so it has to be quite complex thingy.

Then there is a stage eight human form called Callers. I use singular as all I have encountered so far have been like a tall female with large head (nearly twice average brain volume, but it not that much larger than you might think) and a little belly like first trimester pregnant. Actually it is because of a stage four alien symbiote living in her. It can extend a long, telescopic and sectioned but very nimble organ that can lay eggs... yes in other human females among other places. She can also telepathically influence other humans in vicinity and assume full mind control through touch. She also release spores in the environment. Basically, one Caller landing on Earth could build a fully functional simlin hive within few years.

Almost forgot to mention, simlins are completely, totally, almost violently offended by clothing. They associate covering of genitals by fraud, betrayal, aggression, and danger. And they positively recognise entirety of human skin as sexual organ.

Khra'ag Lord (stage nine simlin, but they insist that they are so much above to be called different) having sex with human female is a sight to behold. Besides penetration he partially opens his chest armour and suck almost entire body in the soft inner cavity engulfing her, and completely taking over her mind. Actually, that's how they communicate with humans outside the hive mind, by the mouth of overtaken female or caller.
 
Last edited:
ohhh it is. And female ducks have corkscrew shaped vaginas with false pockets to trap the male penis in a dead end. Kind of cool isn't it. I'm going to walk very carefully around ducks from now on. And my little yellow bathtub ducky will never be the same.... :eek: I'm going to keep a close eye on Donald from now on! He's staying at least 20cm away from you know where when we're in the bath together!
Chloe, are you revealing in some kind of "far too much information" way that you have a twenty centimetre spiral vagina? And here's me, thinking Asian girls just had epicanthic eyelids ;).

Wait... how come Alex didn't find this out? You been keeping secrets, girl?
 
As to why and how species interact, look at either Babylon 5 or Deep Space Nine. Both are Space Stations where all sorts of issues arise between diplomats and civilian and military members from different worlds. Those shows both broached the topic of relations, but had to fall shy since they were network TV.

For odd, consider the shape shifter Odo or the Centauri who had three ... appendages.
 
I guess I got what I asked for

LOL well, yeah now I have a really sketchy search history, thank you guys. there is some really weird shit out there!

Still thank you for the suggestions, 20cm spiral detachable penises will not be making an appearance, but maybe some sort of tentacle monster may, as may the duel penis thing, the prehensile thing could be fun. LOL.

Ducks will never be the same again, I never liked Daffy and now I know why.

As for why its not present day, I just love sci fi and felt like a change, besides I wanted a bit of weird alien sex.

The reason, in my story, that human females are seen as desirable is two fold, first earth girls are hot (duh) and second, they are *ahem* universal recipients. oh and thirdly, its a bit kinky, so three reasons (now starting to sound like the Spanish inquisition).

Bad dragon (goggle at your own risk) gave me a few ideas too.

Stacey x
 
For odd, consider the shape shifter Odo or the Centauri who had three ... appendages.
I thought it was six. :D And Centauri females had six corresponding slots. Vir's interrupted description of a young Centauri male on his wedding night was hilariously cute.
 
The reason, in my story, that human females are seen as desirable is two fold, first earth girls are hot

Actually, it's "Earth Girls Are Easy", at least when a space ship crash lands in their swimming pool and the aliens are covered in colored fur.

earthgirls-monstermovie.jpg
 
As to why and how species interact, look at either Babylon 5 or Deep Space Nine. Both are Space Stations where all sorts of issues arise between diplomats and civilian and military members from different worlds. Those shows both broached the topic of relations, but had to fall shy since they were network TV.

For odd, consider the shape shifter Odo or the Centauri who had three ... appendages.

I was just watching Babylon 5!

But yea, that and star trek does a really good job of inter species fun, like that time ensign Kim started to glow...

Also that time Trip the male chief engineer got pregnant...
 
The great thing about speculative fiction is the ability to speculate. In my Geek Pride story I had my lead character tell someone that Andorian women have an enormous clitoris and that Klingon women have two. Why not modify the duck unit and mating practices to support your story? A species that can only have sex if the male takes the female unawares? That would be very hard to reconcile with twenty-first century humans.

And, go...
 
Chloe, are you revealing in some kind of "far too much information" way that you have a twenty centimetre spiral vagina? And here's me, thinking Asian girls just had epicanthic eyelids ;).

Wait... how come Alex didn't find this out? You been keeping secrets, girl?

I'm an alien.....
 
Not just Moscovy ducks. All ducks. Check out Z-Frank on YouTube. He has some videos on weird animals. Male ducks are known to sometimes kill the female.

Same with furry, cute otters; the male will sometimes hold the female under water during the rough mating. Yeah, the animal kingdom is sometimes pretty violent, even in the sex department.
 
Back
Top