Bi Married and closeted

open possiblilties

Back in the 80's, before the world wide net, ABS had glory holes, curious /married closeted guys would visit here to experience the taboo of cock, I was one of those guys. Lose count how many cocks I'd tasted since I traveled for business but I had 1000's, but it moved me into more.... hooking up for fucking too. Being hit on in a lounge of a hotel or near by bar, a guy asking if I ever needed help relieving my self... inviting me to his room, going from a 69 position to feeling his finger sliding into my ass hole.... and wanting to feel his cock inside me.... it happens, and if you find a great lover, there are good and bad lover.... you will want it again and again.....
 
I have question:

On the street or around friends is there something someone can where or look for to see if a straight acting man is gay/bi?
 
Last edited:
I have question:

On the street or around friends is there something someone can where or look for to see if a straight acting man is gay/bi?

This has as much or more to do with your communication skills as it does with his. Unfortunately, with people now burying their noses in smart phones for hours each day, many men do not practice face-to-face communication to a high degree.

You can find fast hook-ups through a smart phone, but chances are you will be selecting for men who are more conflicted about their sexuality than accepting of it. Also, words and images on a screen are not reliable indicators of a person's character.

If a person on the street or among your social circle is not willing to communicate with you about their feelings, it is unlikely they will become a good lover, whether straight, gay, or bi. I do find that gay and bi men are more likely to reveal their feelings than straight men, either verbally or non-verbally.

My advice is to get out into the real world and take the time to practice lots of face-to-face interactions, with no expectation of a sexual encounter. The more you get comfortable with in-person communication, the more people will reveal their feelings to you.

Statistics say that many of the men you encounter each day are not absolutely straight. Good in-person communication skills help greatly to identify the real people behind the survey statistics.
 
I'm in the same position as a lot of the men posting here. I have a wife who has lost interest in sex and after many years of viewing porn I began to have an interest in cock. Finally at the age of 34 I acted on that interest and sucked my first cock in an adult bookstore. It's been one long 15 year journey of sucking dick since then. She would never understand so I have to keep that part of my life to myself. It's too bad because I would love to share that activity with her.

Oh! I hear you, I never sucked a cock yet, but oh! How I beat off a lot thinking about it. I don’t think I would use an adult bookstore. I would be thinking if he has some STD’s. I think I wouldn’t mind a cock with a little smell though, My fantasy would be a guys crotch musty and a little stale pissy scent. I’m really turned on by smells, an old panty sniffing cuckold husband. I too wish my wife would understand, but like your wife my, wife doesn’t have a dirty perverted thought in her head. I have guys I know that I think about sucking off. I think about them fucking my wife, and me being his cock sucking bitch.
 

Exactly how it started for me. I credit this site, the forum and stories, and Tumbler for the motivation. Craigslist, Fetlife and Squirt dot org for helping me find willing partners! It was a challenge at first but after taking the plunge, there is no going back!
 
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this

Count me in....I would love to get a cock in my mouth but am fearful of getting caught or catching something.
 
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this[/QUOTE]

My situation and I like to crossdress
 
I think I'm in the same boat as several folks here. I'm in my early forties and married. I've never been with a guy in person. I think I've had some level of sexual interest in guys for years, but I guess I had never given myself permission to really think about guys sexually. Recently, for whatever reason, I've been thinking about guys more and more, and the result has been some very intense sexual fantasies. More often than not, I think about guys when I jack off these days. I don't know how far this will go - whether I want to do anything in person with a guy, or just keep it virtual - but I want more and more to have some sort of sexual experience with a guy.
Im in that boat too. I have the fantasies and have done the cyber sex thing and do enjoy it. I would have to be very comfortable with someone to do it for real.
 
I'm in the same boat as many on here. I started off having the odd bi fantasy in my 20s, now in late 40s and married to a woman who has very little interest in sex and, sadly for her too, no evidence of any imagination in that department (though who knows what may be hidden - she'd never share it). Nowadays 90% of my fantasies are gay, and I've met 5 guys over the last 10 years - mostly in my hotel when away for work, which I am most weeks.

I fight it. I don't want to cheat, I don't want to catch anything and I don't want to lose my family life, which I would if either happened. I have kids I adore every minute with, but a dead marriage and misplaced sexuality.

I so want to explore gay love and sex fully. I want to be fucked by a masuline top, I want to make love to a beautiful fem guy or TV CD, I want to dress up and top and bottom and kiss and suck and rim and fuck and have lots of fun....

But I try hard to suppress all that, for my love of my life with my family. And then I get drunk and go on Fab Guys or Squirt and it's so easy to meet someone it's frightening...
 
I get the feeling that some of you guys worry too much. Keep it safe and keep it discrete. Then you will minimize the chance of serious repercussions. There are other guys want to be just as safe and discrete as you want to be.
 
I get the feeling that some of you guys worry too much. Keep it safe and keep it discrete. Then you will minimize the chance of serious repercussions. There are other guys want to be just as safe and discrete as you want to be.

I agree totally. I have a gay friend who I'd jump in bed with in a heartbeat, but he likes to talk too much. I don't think he can even spell discrete.
 
I don't think he can even spell discrete.

That is the problem with so many relationships. The saying goes "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

It should also be understood that "What happens in private, stays Private."
 
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this

My situation and I like to crossdress[/QUOTE]

my situation too.
 
Today

Woke up this morning and seriously wanted to suck some cock and get penetrated. Went to the corner store, and if a certain person was there, I had planned on approaching him for that. But alas he wasn't there and I had to walk away frustrated. I don't do things like that, ever, but the need was so great today, I just felt like it had to be.
So, if any other married men in CenTex feel the same way, pm me.
 
All I have is online play. And for being around horny guys... I don't get much response.
 
How many are similar to me in that this and reading the stories becomes your outlet?
58 orally bi mwm who is overly cautious almost paranoid about meeting someone and the repercussions of coming out are more than I wish to deal with.

I can;t be alone in this

The stories have been my outlet for a very long time. So much so that they, over time, helped me to identify as being bi. About a year ago I told my wife that I was curious about m2m. I had a couple of m2m experiences and just last week while she and I were playing with each other in bed I told her the truth that I sucked the last guy I met. I had been dying to tell her and have always told her that I didn’t want to run around behind her back. She wasn’t mad or anything like that. Being honest with her about my experiences and desires has helped her accept everything better.
 
60yo mwm here. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I'v had more and more thoughts of sucking the last few years, I'v sucked a couple of cocks as part of 3-somes but I'v never sucked to completion. I really want to...and I REALLY want to experience being penetrated with something besides a dildo or strap-on.

I'v never thought of myself as submissive, but I have been chatting with a guy that I answered an ad to right before CL shut down. He describes actions in the dirtiest most degrading terms possible and calls me nasty names. Hearing those words used about me disgust me, but make me incredibly turned-on at the same time. We made arraignments to meet up, but he backed out when I insisted on meeting in a public place

Discretion is 100% important, but I'd love to experience this soon!!
 
Back
Top