Looking for story. "Once a wife now a ...Ch1 " by Jigs

pp_alegoria

Virgin
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Posts
3
Hello,

There is a story:

"Once a wife now a teenager’s slut ch.1" from jigs that i would like to read. Ch2 and ch 3 are online.
It's waiting for moderator’s approval for a long time.
A number of users classify it as a good story.

Does anyone knows anything on this story?

Tks
PP
 
No. The story is not available.

No. The story is not available.
If one searches google for "Once A Wife, Now A Teenager's Slut Ch. 1", the answer does not find the story. It finds links to a number of literotica users that marked the story as favourite. But if one follows those links they all point to a non-existing story.
https://www.literotica.com/s/once-a-wife-now-a-teenagers-slut-ch-1

It’s been waiting moderator approval for several years. I really mean years…

PP
 
When they "await approval" for literally years they're not coming back. Someone reported it. Likely for under aged content. Then the owners removed it.
 
If you have the original URL (or can deduce it) then the Wayback Machine is worth a try.
 
I tried sending him a private message but his account says that it can't receive them....

Do any of you want it?
 
Hey
I have a copy of this story.
Is it ok If I post it here or how do We do this?
No, you do NOT post it here. If it was taken down it either contravenes Lit content policy or the author didn't want it to be made available any more. If you assume the latter, you might want to respect the author's wishes, just saying.
 
Back
Top