Dear X,

Dear School Administration,

You suck. You constantly screw me over for financial aid. Weren't the medical bills enough? What else do I need to give you. You're lucky to have a student like me here. Unlike the rest who come from schools where this is the best they could do, this isn't the best I could do. The only reason I'm here is because I thought you were affordable.

I am constantly catching teacher's mistakes, but never point them out. Maybe I should. Maybe you need to stop focusing to much on the diversity of the school and start to focus on the kids who have started to actually give you a good rep. If you keep focusing on the minorities, you're going to be screwed.

Sincerely,
Frustrated 4.0 student
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Last Semester American History Professor,

The North won the war and it ended in 1865.

Sincerely,
The only student who caught your mistake.
 
center_stage said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Last Semester American History Professor,

The North won the war and it ended in 1865.

Sincerely,
The only student who caught your mistake.
ROFLMAO!!!! :D
 
Amazing thread

Dear Mom,
Ok, so my life hasn’t been easy on you...Big fucking deal, you do not have to continually remind me of how much a fuck up you think I am, how disgusted you are by my thoughts and choices, and how bad a mother I am because I want to date, and maybe, if I am lucky, even get laid. Just because you are still consumed by the abused set upon you as a child and later by my father...and decided that men suck, doesn’t mean I share your opinion. Yeah, maybe he only wanted my pussy, but did it ever occur to you maybe I just wanted the dick?

I am not evil because I do not believe in your version of God, oh and btw...listening to the nuns pray on the God channel doesn’t make you a good catholic...get off your fucking ass, and go to church if you believe so damn much.

Yes I am glad for the mind and intelligence you gave me....the example you set in perseverance as a single mother, in never giving up, and the exterior I was blessed with….but hey even though you think you were/are...you are not perfect....and even if you think I am not...I am...because I live my own truth, I do not let anyone sway me into convention...and I am perfectly happy being quite content in my unconventional ways. It works for me, are you jealous?

Maybe one day you will drop your dogma, and actually see me for who I am…but who am I kidding, you do see me for who I am and that is why you hate me; because you deem evil what you do not understand. I know if we met on the street you would not give me the time of day, and that’s cool with me man, I don’t need your friendship, but I do need you and your shit off my back. And hey, if you really don’t want to know what I am doing…stop fucking asking me questions…you should know by now I would rather argue with you and tell you the truth, than let you believe a lie about me.


Your wonderful, perfect, perverted, good mother of a daughter…oh and hey I am 36, so really any day is good with me to put the above in to action.


Man I am gonna be here a while...totally cathartic
 
Dear sister….
We are total opposites and I can totally dig that. I am sorry we were born so far apart in age, but I am glad for the time we share now getting to know each other as women…and for the most part, I like you, nay I love you man…
But listen you have got to shut the fuck up sometimes…Yea you’re the baby, but I am not your bitch. I have no problem giving you money and helping you out at times, but you have got to understand that you cannot just speak to me any kind of way. You talk a lot about respect but you give very little in return. Maybe you will mature out of it…8 years is a big age difference and maybe you will understand one day where I am coming from.
But until then I will continue to look past your unlikable traits and let you help me with my wardrobe…LOL
Love ya,
Always have and always will

P.S. could you speak to mom, she seems to like you better anyway, and tell her I am a pretty cool chick?

Love your big sister
 
Dear Paul….
You were the best ever…I told you once YOU were the date setting bar and I still mean it. Just wanted to say thanks for the memories…they will always be treasured.

Love always
TDMM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey Asshole,

You suck…you know that? I am soooooo glad I finally got away from your bullshit ….I told you for 10 years you needed to listen to me, but you were too fucking stupid to….and WOW now you get it, even months later after I told you to go. Well it’s too fucking late. I am done and you were soooo not worth my time.
And hey, I don’t need you for shit, I am fine in all ways…but your son, he would like more than one phone call every couple of weeks, you know? You will have to face him like you already face your daughter…and you wonder why you feel like shit, why your depressed? Because you act like shit. Moved to FL because it was too cold in NJ? Fucking pussy, how is your daughter supposed to understand rejection for like the 20th time?
Go fucking finish the job….it will be easier on the kids, if they don’t have to wonder why you don’t care or call.

Love and kisses, :kiss:
TDMM
 
Dear Headache,

Please go away. You come round every night and you really annoy me. Buying tylenol every week isn't cool.

Ast.

Dear LAVC,

Please grant me a scholarship because I want it so badly, and if I don't get it, I'm not going to be able to pay my school fees. And If I can't pay my fees, I'm going to have to go back home, and that will break my heart in two.

Please please please, Ast.

Dear Alex,

I love you so much...I'd love you even more if you indulged in some more foreplay. Apart from that, you're perfect.

Love Astrid
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Dear Mom,
Ok, so my life hasn’t been easy on you...Big fucking deal, you do not have to continually remind me of how much a fuck up you think I am, how disgusted you are by my thoughts and choices, and how bad a mother I am because I want to date, and maybe, if I am lucky, even get laid. Just because you are still consumed by the abused set upon you as a child and later by my father...and decided that men suck, doesn’t mean I share your opinion. Yeah, maybe he only wanted my pussy, but did it ever occur to you maybe I just wanted the dick?

I am not evil because I do not believe in your version of God, oh and btw...listening to the nuns pray on the God channel doesn’t make you a good catholic...get off your fucking ass, and go to church if you believe so damn much.

Yes I am glad for the mind and intelligence you gave me....the example you set in perseverance as a single mother, in never giving up, and the exterior I was blessed with….but hey even though you think you were/are...you are not perfect....and even if you think I am not...I am...because I live my own truth, I do not let anyone sway me into convention...and I am perfectly happy being quite content in my unconventional ways. It works for me, are you jealous?

Maybe one day you will drop your dogma, and actually see me for who I am…but who am I kidding, you do see me for who I am and that is why you hate me; because you deem evil what you do not understand. I know if we met on the street you would not give me the time of day, and that’s cool with me man, I don’t need your friendship, but I do need you and your shit off my back. And hey, if you really don’t want to know what I am doing…stop fucking asking me questions…you should know by now I would rather argue with you and tell you the truth, than let you believe a lie about me.


Your wonderful, perfect, perverted, good mother of a daughter…oh and hey I am 36, so really any day is good with me to put the above in to action.


Man I am gonna be here a while...totally cathartic

Wow, that was powerful. I dropped religion after having it forced on me as a child.
 
Mom and Dad

Thank you for adopting me. I found my birth mom (I didnt tell you cause I know how you would feel) and I found out that my father was an abusive drunk/drug addict. All my sisters and my brother have at one time or another had (or still do have) problems with drugs and/or alcohol. Thank you for taking me away from that.

The other side...I hate you for what you let that quack do to me. Now thanks to him Im 70% DEAF!!!! I have lived my life for the past 40+ years straining to hear people talk (even with a hearing aid) or making believe I understood them from they way they acted. You may have thought he was so great but I have news for you...he was EXPERIMENTING ON ME! I ABSOLUTELY HATE it when you said he was such a great dr. I never did tell you but a couple of years ago I went to an ear dr and he told me he wouldnt do the surgeries I had on anyone under 18 and I WAS 7!!!!! Thank you so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my son

I cant tell you how happy and proud you make me. I know right now things are rough, living with that shrew of a grandmother and your mom, but it wont last forever. If there was ANY way I could get you away from that I would. Keep that great personality and sense of humor...it will come in handy in life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my stepson

I wish I had been a better father to you. I was hard on you because no one else seemed to care what you did and I wanted you to be a good boy and a good man. Well my wish came true...you were a great boy and your maturing into a great man. I dont know if its because of how I raised you but I hope I had some small measure in your success. I hope I can make up for what a lousy father I was to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And finally to my ex

I wish so many things were different with us. I gave up a pretty good life, great job, and good friends to move across the country to be with you. This after I BEGGED you to move where I was established...I would have given you a great life, alot better than here, where you werent working and had very few friends. But, for whatever reason, you wouldnt. Im here now and the only thing that is keeping me here is our son. I hate it here but I will be here until he turns 18, then adios. He is the only thing that has made my life anywhere near bearable since coming here. People ask me when we are getting back together. I always say you never know. I never tell them that if you were the only woman left I wouldnt go back to you.
 
Last edited:
Dear Fantasy Mother

I thank you for always being there when I needed you as a child. It's nice to know I was really wanted and you love me.

Love Pert


-------------------

Dear Fantasy Boy

I thank you for keeping your promises. I'm glad you proposed to me and not her.

Love Pert


-------------------

Dear Fantasy Brother

I thank you for keeping your hands to yourself. I am so comfortable with my sexuality because of you.

Love Pert

-------------------

Dear Fantasy Boss

I thank you for giving me the pay rise you promised. I can finally pay the plumber.

Regards Pert



-------------------

Dear Shrink
...you know already...ta
Pert
 
An (un)expected curveball

Dear world (for lack of any better word),

I see that you choose to throw me a curveball today. Okay, I can deal with that, I'm a big girl. Heck, if I'd been thinking I would have seen this coming, but I guess I was hopeful. As they say, hindsight is 20/20. I listened to her reasoning (perfectly reasonable), but it left me wondering: is she trying to protect me or herself? And can we still be friends? I would like very much if I could still be her friend because she is a neat person to hang out with. So many questions....

Sincerely,

KR

P.S. The sooner you (the world) can answer my questions, the better.
 
Dear Australias largest telco (proof that size means nothing if you can't perform),
Buy some new fucking hamsters will you, I could mail my stuff in quicker than this.


Dear Friend,
I hope I don't find you where I'm looking for you.
Miss you.
 
Dear Jose,

I miss you even though I shouldn't. Your brother told me that you have a new girlfriend despite the fact that you told me you didn't want a girlfriend and wanted to be single. Thanks you stupid fucker for making 2006 the worst year of my life when it should've been one of my best.

I hope you realize what you've done to me. I can't trust anyone anymore. I'm too afraid to open myself up because look what happened last time I did. I wish you would call me so we could get all this legal business over with.

I hate you, but I love you. All I ever wanted you to do was love me, is that so hard to ask? I'm guessing that your new girlfriend is probably skinny and pretty, sorry that I wasn't able to give that to you. She's probably Hispanic too. I'm sorry that I disappointed you by being a blonde white girl. You told me that I had a problem with you being Hispanic, but I never did. You told me that I needed to stop believeing what everybody was saying about you; next time, take your own advice and ignore everybody who claimed that "I would never introduce you to my family because you're Hispanic."

I loved you so much. I finally thought that I had found someone who realized that I had a lot to offer, and realized that it's more what's on the inside that counts. There was a reason you started talking to me. Out of all the girls in the mall who were so much prettier and more your type, why did you pick me? There's onviously a reason. If you could just tell me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for reassuring me that everything I thought was wrong with me is true. Noone's ever going to love me, and I'm not good enough for anyone.

Sincerely,
Me

P.S. When I broke up with Larry, I love how you told me that I needed to get over my insecurities when you were the one who created them. I'm so sorry that I thought that a man with kids might be married....I mean, it's not like you were and lied about it.
 
KokopelliRises said:
Dear world (for lack of any better word),

I see that you choose to throw me a curveball today. Okay, I can deal with that, I'm a big girl. Heck, if I'd been thinking I would have seen this coming, but I guess I was hopeful. As they say, hindsight is 20/20. I listened to her reasoning (perfectly reasonable), but it left me wondering: is she trying to protect me or herself? And can we still be friends? I would like very much if I could still be her friend because she is a neat person to hang out with. So many questions....

Sincerely,

KR

P.S. The sooner you (the world) can answer my questions, the better.

Dear world,

Thanks for clearing things up like you so rarely do. I have seen the truth, and although I might not like it, I will learn to deal with it eventually.

Sincerely,

KR
 
Dear Friend,
You've been missing for a few days. All I need is one sentence: I am fine. Just one sentence. Don't be stubborn about this.

Warmest regards,
Me
 
Dear Moron behind the wheel of the car,

Yes, you. Do you think that you could possibly slow down in the parking garage at work. There are blind corners and people driving in 3 different directions and people trying to maneuver on foot and pray to the gods that they make it with all body parts intact. Heaven help your sorry ass if you hit me while I'm driving or, better yet, when I've parked and attempt to walking to the stairs to get out of the garage.

I'm stunned that there isn't an accident every day in there. Oh that's right, it's because the majority of us are driving defensively to cover YOUR FUCKING ASS.

Go ahead, hit me, make my day. You wish that I'd only go postal on you; there isn't a verb yet to describe what I'd do to you.
 
Dear guys young enough for me to have given birth to:

I am not interested in fulfilling your Mrs Robinson fantasies. Please don't bother PMing me. A one line "Hi how you doing?" just doesn't cut it.

If you want to get to know me as a friend that's fine. Just don't expect me to talk dirty to you :rolleyes:
 
Dear her,

I wish I could call you and tell you how much it still hurts sometimes, even though we ended it a year ago. I wish I could hear you say you were sorry that it had to be this way too, that you wish it could be different, that it hurts you too. I wish I could cry with you and know that we are still in this together, even though we are apart.

But then I realize that it won't do a damned bit of good, and it would just make both of us more depressed...and I put down the phone.

So now I mostly wish that I didn't have to have moments like these anymore.

Yours, always.

SG
 
If I actually decide to send this note, the online version is gone.

Dear you,

I cried over you tonight. I promised I wouldn't get mad, and I didn't, but I did get sad. And I ran out of fucking Kleenex. I guess I was stupid to say I wouldn't get upset, because here I am, upset.

I want to promise the world to you, but you wouldn't take it. What will it take? What will it take for you to realize that there are some things I could do as a gf that I can't do just as a friend?

I could try to make it not hurt anymore.

I could provide an anchor, a stable point, something to go back to when you need reassurance that everything's okay.

I could still be your friend, the two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

I could be the one who understands.

But I don't think you want me to be those. If that's the case why don't you out and say it? Then I could figure out how I want to run my life, with or without you.

I understand why you say what you do. I offered you a solution, but no, you doubted my sincerity. As your friend I am clueless as to what to do. As your lover (if I can use that word) the only thing I know I can do is to keep asking, but part of me says to give up now because I'll never win. I am truly and deeply sorry you had to see that part of me tonight. Sometimes my hurt inner child, the one that has been rejected and disappointed lashes out at those nearest and dearest to me. But that's no excuse. There are no excuses.

I know you have a hurt inner child too. Will it hurt more if I try to comfort that child, try to make the hurt a little less? I know the fear of being hurt again is sometimes too much to take a chance on being hurt again.

By the way, you are all I want you to be. That's why I want you.

You asked what the difference is between what I want and what we have now. I think I can finally answer. There is no difference, except that of reassurance. Something stable. I want you to be able to trust me completely.

As for wanting to be out of relationships as soon as they start, I have no easy answer. All I can offer is my strength to lean on, and although tonight it does not seem like I have that much, I can be a pillar of strength when needed.

I don't know what else to say.

*kiss*

KR
 
Dear You:

I loved you. I don't any more. It's so easy to think,so easy even to say when I'm alone, but I can't tell you. Sometimes I don't even like you any more. Your "sexy" voice sounds like sleaze. Your "sexy" pictures show a side of you that doesn't exist. You put yourself where you think I want you and then don't follow through, which is just as well because you have no idea where I want you. You make me feel guilty when I don't want to fuck. You think you can tell me what matters to me to get out of telling me what you think. We just fought and you kicked me out of your appartment when I wanted to avoid going to bed angry. I am trying to find the strength to leave you and this time it will be permanent.

Last time was not cool. When I broke up with you, we agreed that some day we would try to be friends again. Some day did not mean the very next day. It did not mean you were invited to my birthday party the next week. It did not mean I was okay with you telling me about the girl you fucked at said party. There are boundries in a friendship with an ex that shouldn't be crossed, especially so close to the break up. Why did you give me hope that you had changed? Why did you make me believe we could work? Why do you continue to make me feel guilty when it becomes clear to me that we can't? I've tried for the past 7 months, but I can't get the love back. Familiarity is not a good enough reason to stay with you.

I loved you. You were the first person I loved. You were my first. You will be so hard to get over. Please don't make it harder. Please let me have time and space this time. Please accept that I don't want to be with you any more. I do believe that some day we can be friends again. I also believe that that day is far in the future. Further than next week. Let me go. I'll miss you.

Sincerely,
Me
 
Back
Top