My Alt Stories

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Score almost 2 full points above my NOIRTRASH stories. You folks are too nice.

First, as all but one of your stories are well above 3.0 (and that one is at 2.98), this claim is physically impossible.

Moving on from there, my alt stories generally score above my stories in this account name too. In my case, I attribute it to "not friends, and the GM category of most of them--as well as the "we don't want to see you writing anything but GM" of some voters, even though I've posted more non-GM stories under this account than most other authors here have posted in total. (The same GM stories at a GM site rate considerably higher.) In your case, I'd attribute it to "not friends" and the fact that you're writing stories that aren't erotic on an erotica story site. Doesn't really matter if they are written well, if, as in your case, they are gritty and they don't target the major demographic of readers here.

First, as all but one of your stories are well above 3.0 (and that one is at 2.98), this claim is physically impossible.

Moving on from there, my alt stories generally score above my stories in this account name too. In my case, I attribute it to "not friends, and the GM category of most of them--as well as the "we don't want to see you writing anything but GM" of some voters, even though I've posted more non-GM stories under this account than most other authors here have posted in total. (The same GM stories at a GM site rate considerably higher.) In your case, I'd attribute it to "not friends" and the fact that you're writing stories that aren't erotic on an erotica story site. Doesn't really matter if they are written well, if, as in your case, they are gritty and they don't target the major demographic of readers here.

Dear, my scores creep above 3.0 after serious sweeps. Many start below 2.0 and less than 3.0. The alts start in the 4.0s.

Dear, my scores creep above 3.0 after serious sweeps. Many start below 2.0 and less than 3.0. The alts start in the 4.0s.

Your rating is whatever shows up in the stats. Stop your sniveling. You write what you want to write and you chose to post in ways that don't benefit your ratings--and that's the philosophy you give out here. It's no one else's fault that what you write doesn't match the major demographic here (just as my GM ones don't) and you are savvy enough to know what's going to result in disparaging and curmudgeon posts. Accept the choices you make and don't expect the demographic to change for you any more than it has. You're getting some good reception for your writing here--and some acceptance of your forum personality.

(And that's a Christmas present to you--kinder and more objective than you've ever been toward me.)

Noir... I read a story the other day, and as I was reading it, I thought... Damn, Noir wrote this. It involved a right wing college professor and a transexual.

It screamed YOU.

Your rating is whatever shows up in the stats. Stop your sniveling. You write what you want to write and you chose to post in ways that don't benefit your ratings--and that's the philosophy you give out here. It's no one else's fault that what you write doesn't match the major demographic here (just as my GM ones don't) and you are savvy enough to know what's going to result in disparaging and curmudgeon posts. Accept the choices you make and don't expect the demographic to change for you any more than it has. You're getting some good reception for your writing here--and some acceptance of your forum personality.

(And that's a Christmas present to you--kinder and more objective than you've ever been toward me.)

Your theory doesn't explain the alt higher scores. The difference is my popularity not my wares. I re-posted one story (with different title) and its a full point higher than the NOIRTRASH version. Fess up, you want your ass kissed. All want their ass kissed.

Sorry JB but you're not a big enough ass for anyone to troll your stories from the AH. Over on the GB might be another story.

Sorry JB but you're not a big enough ass for anyone to troll your stories from the AH. Over on the GB might be another story.

Not sure about that. The GB would have to realize this is a story site to do that.

Your theory doesn't explain the alt higher scores. The difference is my popularity not my wares. I re-posted one story (with different title) and its a full point higher than the NOIRTRASH version. Fess up, you want your ass kissed. All want their ass kissed.

No, I was giving you the chance to stop whining about issues you brought on yourself. :rolleyes:

I don't fuck people over because we differ over politics and such. One of my dear friends swoons over Hillary, I wanna puke, but I don't get at Hillary thru my friend. Gays suck but Truman Capote is a favorite writer of mine. Cornell Woolrich I don't like so much. Oscar Wilde I can take or leave.

My latest alt tale is close to a RED H, with many FAVORITES and one, lone IT SUX by Anonymous. The story is standard FUN WITH DICK AND THE HARDASHIANS. Readers like it.

Another alt story is almost finished. Its FUN WITH DICK AND THE KARDASHIANS, too.

I get it. I know how to write it. But I'd rather get a solid 2.0 for something that's a challenge.

I bought three more NOIR novels today. One is the prototype for FATAL ATRACTION. Another is a close and personal look at trailer trash. And the third is a look at a Mexican hooker who saves an American writer from the drug cartel.

Back