Testing the waters

Starting out...

It is understandable to be shy. I think you started quite well! :D
If you're shy about bearing it all ... then may I suggest sharing some of your sexy outfits. :)

Perfect

You look great, your skin would feel very nice....
I am imagining the front view!
Thanks for sharing...
x

you look great, this is a good base to get positive feedback.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

Keep posting, super sexy start!

Very nice! I have subscribed to this in the hope you post more of that amazing ass! Mmmm I just want to bite it.....

Hi everyone!

Cheers.

Jump in.. it look quite warm...HOT even.

Welcome

You have no worries, very sexy from what I have seen so far, do share more!!!

Hi everyone!

Cheers.

you do have lots of appeal to us, as for the people in your life not giving you positive feedback, they should be ashamed of themselves

Thanks so much!

You guys and gals certainly do know how to make someone feel welcome ;) Thanks for all the wonderful comments...I think I'm going to have fun here!

As requested here is another shot, it was taken a little while ago but I still love it.

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit AmPics. This is a warm, supportive community of pic posters and those who love and support the pic posters.

I hope you enjoy all your experiences here. You are off to a good start.

I look forward to seeing more of your pictures. :rose:

You guys and gals certainly do know how to make someone feel welcome ;) Thanks for all the wonderful comments...I think I'm going to have fun here!

As requested here is another shot, it was taken a little while ago but I still love it.
As do we

Very nice

You are quite the little hottie. Can wait to see more. Do you sunbath topless?

Back