Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobsgirl said:
Big puppies! It's like having two more kids in the house, I bet.
Fortunately, I think they're as big as they're gonna get, thought they'll likely get heavier now that they're spayed. The German Shepherd's their mama, and as far as that breed goes, she's a little on the small side.

EJFan said:
this is what i thought when i saw eilan's old "scooby and saggy" AV for the first time.
Ruh-roh!

Sometimes my sense of humor is dangerous. It can lead me to do foolish things, sometimes in public places.

my grandmother's in the hospital tonight. :( we took her in with what her GP thought was a hernia problem but it turns out that the distended hernia (which she's had for YEARS) is just a symptom of whatever the actual problem is. hopefully we'll nail that part of it down tomorrow after the battery of tests.

EJFan said:
my grandmother's in the hospital tonight. :( we took her in with what her GP thought was a hernia problem but it turns out that the distended hernia (which she's had for YEARS) is just a symptom of whatever the actual problem is. hopefully we'll nail that part of it down tomorrow after the battery of tests.
:rose:

I hope you figure out what's going on.

I'm so glad this week is over. It seemed so much longer after the lovely bout wtih food poisoning. At least I have off tomorrow....

EJFan said:

I'll send my positive thoughts your way EJ. :rose:

thanks for the well wishes guys... this morning she was tired and gassy courtesy of all night testing and some crap she had to drink for a cat scan.

I have your address... Don't make me have to drive over there and kick your ass... And then shove this goddamn ring down your fucking throat... Or straight up your ass. :mad:

EJFan said:
I hope all turns out well for her.

quoll said:
I hope all turns out well for her.
thanks. they sent her home tonight with no indication that anything's wrong. i don't know if this is good news or what... nice that they found nothign wrong but not too comforting to know there was a problem and having no idea what to attribute it to.

in any event, she's happy and healthy as far as anyone can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back