New Story Advertisments

Then again, as Halloween approaches, maybe a little witchcraft is more to your liking:

***

From "The Pumpkin Patch":


Ms. Marzanna was digging in a kitchen drawer, pulling out odds and ends: an old bone with a leather thong tied to it, a tiny bottle of yellow sand, a bit of dried leather with a strange letter branded on it, a jar full of the teeth of some animal—"Ah!" Ms. Marzanna came up with a stubby purple candle. The wick was singed from previous use but most of the body was intact. It felt warm when she put it in Sonia's hand. Not hot like a flame, but warm, like living skin.

"Tonight, when you're alone, take this candle and put it inside the jack o' lantern," Ms. Marzanna said. "Don't put it in there before you're ready to light it, and certainly don't keep it in there while you carry it home. Got that?"

Sonia nodded.

"Good. When you light the pumpkin think about the thing you want most in the world. As long as it stays lit, and as long as it's Halloween night, your heart's desire will be yours. But once the sun comes up or the candle goes out, the spell will be broken. Nod if you understand."

Sonia nodded three times.

"All right. And it goes without saying you oughtn't tell anyone where you got this. You've done me a good turn and you've got your payment and I wish you well with it, but don't go hanging around my door mewling like a kitten and asking for more once it's finished."

She actually pushed Sonia to the porch. Ms. Marzanna paused as Sonia wavered, a little unsteady, on her front step.

"And by the way dear..." she said, smiling ear to ear. "Happy Halloween!"

She slammed the door.


***

Read the rest:


 
new BDSM story

I have a new BDSM story up titled 'Bad Nikki,' in which a pissed-off girlfriend takes a little revenge on her man. The BDSM aspect is light - nothing painful or heavy, unless you're severely ticklish.

Any and all comments/PMs appreciated.
 
First time erotic story teller

Hi all,

This is my first story and would really love to get some comments on what I can do better. I enjoy reading these type of stories and have always wondered if I could do it myself. This story and most of the others in my mind have a bit of comic bent towards them with hopefully the right amount of erotic tone that gets the reader excited :). Hope you enjoy it and look forward to writing more!

lateniter51

http://www.literotica.com/s/first-date-61
 
Can a mod delete this please? I jumped the gun and listed my story before it posted.

Thanks,
Winter
 
Last edited:
Announcing my latest story, "Can't Please Her," an SPH erotica in which a man goes on a date with a transsexual woman and gets humiliated by her for being too small. A wild ride featuring grinding, spanking, toys (including a plug), a titjob, anal, and emotional intimacy.

Hope you'll enjoy! Please vote and comment. I love hearing people's thoughts, especially constructive feedback.

http://www.literotica.com/s/cant-please-her
 
Daddy Cant Resist.

Hi All,
This is my first story ever and I debated for a while before posting it! I played it safe and stuck to a more common theme, something a little taboo but not too much.
I would really appreciate feedback so I can take my writing from strength to strength! Xx
Here's the link:http://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-cant-resist

Thanks
ButterflyAngel xxxx
 
First time

Long Time reader first time Publisher. Boy does that sound like a cliche. Seriously though I have been reading stories on here for quite some time and finally thought it was time for me to give something back.

Here is my first effort http://www.literotica.com/s/boxing-lessons-ch-01

I would appreciate any and all criticism.

Thanks in advance.
 
Quick update 12/18

Greetings friends! And greetings enemies too, what the heck! Smokey here, and I actually don’t really do very much posting on the board, at all—as you can plainly see—but I thought I’d take the opportunity to fill in anyone who may be wondering what I’m up to right about now vis-à-vis my stories (and if you don’t care, then I thank you very much for reading this far, and I’ll let you be on your merry way then).

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a little more of a browser, not so much a poster, and I wrote one story last autumn (’12), then followed it up with a sequel nine days later. I got back into writing them a month or two ago. Most recently published currently is my holiday dramedy, “I’ll Be Home For Christmas” (http://www.literotica.com/s/ill-be-home-for-christmas-2), which I’ll definitely say is NOT my finest or sexiest work—it’s got some fun action in it, but it was really more of an excuse just to be silly and celebrate Christmas in my own goofy, twisted manner, with a cute happy ending.

And right now in the submission queue—hopefully published soon—since the original seems to have been well-received, are two back-to-back sequels to a little yarn of mine called “Hypnothe-Rapist” (http://www.literotica.com/s/hypnothe-rapist), which IS more sensual and hot. If you did not like the original one, I think you’ll certainly not care for the sequels, either! But if you DID like it, ah…here you are.

Being finished as we type is another sequel, actually, to a different story—though I only have five up at the immediate moment, so it probably isn’t too difficult to figure out which one that will be. In the meantime, that’s enough sequels for now, so lined up behind that in my mental queue are more ideas for original stories which hopefully will get to see the light of day sometime early ’14. Hope everyone enjoys a marvelous holiday—whichever one it is you may be celebrating—and I’ll try to get back with you and update again in, oh, say, probably a month or so. Cheers!

Love, Smokey
 
My intro into writing

This is my first submission. I have not written anything in a really long time, but thought I would give it a try. Here is my story link:
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-turn-tonight
I would like any feedback, even negative as I welcome negative feedback to improve. Please feel free to offer any feedback on style, technique, or material.
 
Posted today at Literotica for the GM readers: sr71plt’s “Friday Nights with Lenny”

http://www.literotica.com/s/friday-nights-with-lenny

This Christmas offering is for you if you like your gay male Christmas Romance stories strong, not saccharine, and if you’d like to see how a romance can be raw and infused with the extreme gay male fetish of sounding.

Young Ben is taken off the streets, where he’s been hustling johns, in the bleak of winter the week before Christmas by lumbering Art, the bouncer and manager of a jazz club. While finding what hulking but hopeful Art can give him more than satisfying, Ben swiftly finds himself coming under the sway of toughened and jaded saxophonist, Lenny, who is steeped in going to the edge with drugs and barebacking and the desire to practice the extreme fetish of sounding on young men.

Can Ben choose between these two very different men at Christmas and, more precisely, can he survive to make the choice?


1379731.jpg
 
new Minx story

Hello.
Episode 3 of Minx is now up at http://www.literotica.com/s/minx-ep-03-the-sphere-cenozoic-zone.
It's more erotic space opera...well, erotic adventure set in the far future. Minx has left Dragon. She and Ship have been travelling through space, and they've found a strange world floating (apparently) lifelessly through the void. Deciding to investigate she finds...
I hope readers enjoy it.
 
Hello readers,

I took a long break from writing erotica because I was occupied with writing Young Adult fiction (major discrepancy, I know). Well, now I'm back to writing erotica again.

This story is heavily influenced by my own kinks, namely ravishment fantasy, somnophilia and coercion/non-consent. If any of those bother you, no clicking ;)
http://www.literotica.com/s/lovely-dove-01

Part 2 is pending approval and should be posted soon. I'm working on part 3. The story will flip back and forth between character point of view.
 
Hey everyone. My first ever story was just posted, I wouldn't mind people having a look.

http://www.literotica.com/s/birthday-cabin-day-01

It involves a husband giving his wife a lovely birthday surprise, by inviting his friends along so they can all gangbang her over their vacation. Nothing rough, all consensual, no cuckolding, just a group of friends all having fun and giving her a good time.

Day 2 has already been written and submitted, but I haven't done day 3 yet. It was an idea that I had in my head and needed to get out, but it mostly only encompassed those two parts. Continuing with it would require changing up the events that occur on each day, just to keep it from getting stale. I'll work on day 3 if there is any interest or I get any flashes of inspiration, or suggestions.
 
Last edited:
DarkFyre, for all your fantasy erotica needs

Hello all, Just a new(ish) author looking for some feedback for his work here.

http://www.literotica.com/s/darkfyre

This is the prologue to a lengthy fantasy erotica. There's a lot of plot, some sex, and plenty of violence. Though sex becomes more central later on, this is a slow story with a lot of development and story growth, so definitely not a stroke story. The story centers around a Nobleman with a price on his head and an unusual demi-human servant who struggles with prejudice, bitter memories, and an strange condition known as 'The Stirring'.

Please read if this kind of thing catches your fancy. If you like it, let me know. If you don't like it, let me know that, too.
 
Back
Top