The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, some people think I built the little shack, but I found it. No one was using it at the time, so I just made myself comfortable. As long as nobody else claims it, it's mine. You might say I'm a squatter. ;)

Oh my god... I love you....

Yeah, some people think I built the little shack, but I found it. No one was using it at the time, so I just made myself comfortable. As long as nobody else claims it, it's mine. You might say I'm a squatter. ;)
you are such a crack up...

ok this just keeps getting worse...

you are such a crack up...

ok this just keeps getting worse...
Least were not talking about the toilet rocket, toilet coaster or the jitterbug.. :D
you're making me jealous Nina... that's not fair at all

Sure its fair.. its unfair to everyone...

wait that's life.. not me.

yea.. i'm not fair, ever.

and I make damned good cookies. ..... wish i had the other ones though.. mmmmm...

Least were not talking about the toilet rocket, toilet coaster or the jitterbug.. :D

Sure its fair.. its unfair to everyone...

wait that's life.. not me.

yea.. i'm not fair, ever.

and I make damned good cookies. ..... wish i had the other ones though.. mmmmm...
thanks for reminding me that life isn't fair... you know I had like... forgotten that :p

The last thing I thought...was the Bring Out Yer Dead skit from MP and the Holy Grail....

they permanently live on my list of foods I'm not allowed to eat.

But they are yummy. So I have some every once in a while.... and I had to many.

Ouch. I don't eat them often myself but I agree, they're yummy.

I really want to make some of those, but all we have is the oatmeal and sugar...none of the other ingredients.

I just made some on Sunday. So good. *makes a mental note to snag one on her way out the door this morning*

What the hell is this shit. Its all quoting others writing without a voice of your own.

-sighs-

Well, looks like you got the shit jigsaw puzzle now. Thesis to him, apparently means stitching together a bunch of other peoples work.
Might mean the same damned thing to other professors, I wouldn't know. Never written for school before at any level past elementary school book reports and a couple short stories in secondary.

I can do this..... sure I can. I just hope compII has something effing interesting.

Oh look... my english book has instructions in it.... when did they start doing that?

What the hell is this shit. Its all quoting others writing without a voice of your own.

-sighs-

Well, looks like you got the shit jigsaw puzzle now. Thesis to him, apparently means stitching together a bunch of other peoples work.
Might mean the same damned thing to other professors, I wouldn't know. Never written for school before at any level past elementary school book reports and a couple short stories in secondary.

I can do this..... sure I can. I just hope compII has something effing interesting.

Oh look... my english book has instructions in it.... when did they start doing that?

Yes - it's called "referencing" but I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. Most of what you say must be able to be backed up by some "proof".

Just keep doing it - just play "the game" then eventually you'll be able to put your ideas out there which I'm sure will be good! :rose:

Yes - it's called "referencing" but I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. Most of what you say must be able to be backed up by some "proof".

Just keep doing it - just play "the game" then eventually you'll be able to put your ideas out there which I'm sure will be good! :rose:
in the words of one of my psych professors, no one really cares what you have to say without proof... or something to that affect

in the words of one of my psych professors, no one really cares what you have to say without proof... or something to that affect

Exactly Glad. Which, of course, makes original ideas difficult. I can understand for science, engineering, accounting and stuff like that, but for more "subjective" material it makes life somewhat restrictive.

Exactly Glad. Which, of course, makes original ideas difficult. I can understand for science, engineering, accounting and stuff like that, but for more "subjective" material it makes life somewhat restrictive.
exactly.

you know I don't think we've met...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back