As a ghost

Lord Pmann

Lord
Since it is Halloween, people were talking abut ghosts on the radio. It got me thinking... What would your first order of business be as a ghost?

I'd be the perviest ghost ever. You better bet when I die I'm coming back to watch some of you have sex. If, in fact, any of you actually ever have sex. I'd leave my ectoplasm stains all over your socks.

Second order of business would be to haunt some of you motherfuckers. I'll be shaking chains around in your attic and leaving ghost pee (which smells horrible, I imagine) on your mattress.

Third thing would be to follow smooth around for a day. I can only imagine how entertaining that would be.

slimer_o_3677147.jpg

I wonder if ghosts can masturbate. To be in a perfect voyeur situation and have your hand go right through your pelvis would suck.

Since it is Halloween, people were talking abut ghosts on the radio. It got me thinking... What would your first order of business be as a ghost?

I'd be the perviest ghost ever. You better bet when I die I'm coming back to watch some of you have sex. If, in fact, any of you actually ever have sex. I'd leave my ectoplasm stains all over your socks.

Second order of business would be to haunt some of you motherfuckers. I'll be shaking chains around in your attic and leaving ghost pee (which smells horrible, I imagine) on your mattress.

Third thing would be to follow smooth around for a day. I can only imagine how entertaining that would be.

You would basically be a cat (except for the chains) :)

A poster or two might be mildly amusing to torment. I doubt that I would bother since I am exercising such calculated restraint while I still live.

I'm finding Patrick Swayze, and we're going to have ghost sex.

i think my first order of business after realizing i was a ghost would be freaking the fuck out about the fact that i am ghost.

Personally, I'm going after Alison Brie.

She knows a thing or two about pottery.

oBsj5I2.gif

And she has experience with ghosts.

alison-brie-bukkake2.gif

Personally, I'm going after Alison Brie.

She knows a thing or two about pottery.

oBsj5I2.gif

And she has experience with ghosts.

alison-brie-bukkake2.gif

didn't they get betty white to do that, too? don't make dig out the link. it'll just make me feel dirty.

I hadn't heard about that. I didn't see anything, but I did find this.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

recalling some more i think they just had donald glover and danny pudi do it while betty was sitting between them. apparently it was something they did quite a bit on that show. there were several on their blooper reel.

Last edited:
I think I would be a pervy, masterbating, joker much like I am in life.

I could not find any Betty White ghost sex either. The search did bring me to ogle another Betty's pin ups, which brought me to this for the Doc.

Mad%2BDoctor%2Bof%2BBlood%2BIsland.jpg

recalling some more i think they just had donald glover and danny pudi do it while betty was sitting between them. apparently it was something they did quite a bit on that show. there were several on their blooper reel.

I'll keep looking. I haven't really seen much of the bloopers, and I've kinda fallen behind on the show anyway.

I think I would be a pervy, masterbating, joker much like I am in life.

I could not find any Betty White ghost sex either. The search did bring me to ogle another Betty's pin ups, which brought me to this for the Doc.

Mad%2BDoctor%2Bof%2BBlood%2BIsland.jpg

Well, hello there! ;)

Back