Licking her while she's getting fucked

I couldn't wait to get home this afternoon and post on this thread...don't get too excited, though, nothing happened outside of an immense hard-on!

Was out on the lake this morning with some friends and a boat full of young, hard bodied 20-somethings anchored up near us. They were having a great time and we were enjoying the view.

One girl in particular, though, really caught my eye and made my cock twitch. She might have been 5'3 and had a beautiful body and a great tan. Not skinny, not fat...just right. Nice, firm breasts and a perfect ass. My favorite, though, was her skimpy little chartreuse bikini bottoms! Not quite a thong but tight enough that I could see a little lip when she walked.

What really got me going, though, was her boyfriend. I have been bi for many years now but never really attracted to men. I just love cock! The look and shape of a man has never really done anything for me...I just want to play with their cocks, balls, ass (you get the picture).

This guy was different, though. He was sexy as hell and I just wanted to swim over there and attack him! Watching him tease his hot little girlfriend and give her an occasional kiss or smack on the ass really got me thining about this thread. I could not get the thought of these two making love out of my mind! All I could think about was laying underneath her pretty little pussy while his hard cock thrust in and out of her. It was driving me wild to think about licking her clit while he fucked her and then shoved his wet cock into my open mouth.

I was starting to get really hard in front of my fishing buddies so I instantly started talking about baseball, fishing and anything else to take my mind off of these two sexy kids that I just wanted to taste and experience their combined juices. As soon as we got off the water, I raced home to tell you about my fantasy and look for some bi mmf porn to relieve this giant load that has built up since this morning!
 
What about licking your wife while someone else's fucking her? That way she's not sharing you...you're sharing her with another man. Or did you mean she doesn't want to be shared with another man.
 
Hot

Love eating buddys wfe as he fucks her then cleaning him off before I fuckk her
 
Back
Top