a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me it's raining there today......I could shure go for some more of those "wet" pictures. hubba, hubba.

A couple of questions and I apologise if you've already answered these and I've missed it. Why "elvenangle" and why are you in Korea? I was station in Korea when I was in the army so I have an interest there.

espeteroh said:
A couple of questions and I apologise if you've already answered these and I've missed it. Why "elvenangle" and why are you in Korea? I was station in Korea when I was in the army so I have an interest there.

i'm teaching english in korea for a year

Elven Angel is a bit like my personality - most of the time i am sweet and innocent :eek:
but some of the time i like to play :p

so elven angel was born
:kiss: :kiss:

Glad...

... you're feeling better.

I hate those hangovers tha last all day. Moving onto Gin is alwas going to be a killer though!

I though you scrubbed up pretty tasty befre you went out though! I'd have fancied you, and made an inept and bumpling (an no doubt fruitless) pass at you if I'd seen you in a bar last night.

jondunn101 said:
... you're feeling better.

I hate those hangovers tha last all day. Moving onto Gin is alwas going to be a killer though!

I though you scrubbed up pretty tasty befre you went out though! I'd have fancied you, and made an inept and bumpling (an no doubt fruitless) pass at you if I'd seen you in a bar last night.

i always like it when a guy gives me bananas
so 'fruitless' just doesn't cut it with me
bring fruit :D :D :D

haha_on_me said:
Please tell me it's raining there today......I could shure go for some more of those "wet" pictures. hubba, hubba.

sorry no rain when i was outside but i do appear to have lost my umbrella at some point last night so there might be a reaccurence
come on own up ...which one of you took it?.... :D

I just love THIS.
I can feel myself creeping up behind you putting my arms round your waist and giving you a kiss on the neck

ElvenAngel said:
i always like it when a guy gives me bananas
so 'fruitless' just doesn't cut it with me
bring fruit :D :D :D

Tada:

bananas.jpg

FRENCHIE44T said:
I just love THIS.
I can feel myself creeping up behind you putting my arms round your waist and giving you a kiss on the neck

:cattail:
only if you want me to giggle i have a very ticklish neck
:eek:

ElvenAngel said:
that's the odd thing - if i go out i normally wear contacts - i only wear glasses around my home when i am comfortable - maybe i'll have to start wearing them more often

They make you look, well, I'm getting hot under the collar. :devil: :devil: :nana:

ElvenAngel said:
sorry no rain when i was outside but i do appear to have lost my umbrella at some point last night so there might be a reaccurence
*looks innocently around* Um, wasn't me?

ElvenAngel said:

Guilty as charged! :D

:nana:

I figure beautiful flowers need to be watered...often!

<Can't blame an admirer for trying>

:rose:

KR

i just went through your entire thread......

i must say i find you VERY attractive!!

i love a women in glasses, it's such a turn on for me. your breasts are wonderful and i love your lips :kiss:

hope we get to talk sometime, and by all means please stop by my thread

:rose: :rose: :rose:

ElvenAngel said:
mmm it's getting a little warm in here
:cool:

not only there, Angel...here, too. :) love those jeans...they look great on you...hopefully we'll see them looking good crumpled on the floor next to you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back