Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
I think I'm too much of a nerd for that to happen. :p

I think half of my blu-ray collection is comic book movies.

Ha! I understand what you mean - I am a mega nerd... I have started playing Japanese Visual Novel games... :) Pretty much choose your own adventure :)

Have a stack right now I need to play through. The Mass Effect trilogy (played the first one so far), the new Splinter Cell, and Fallout New Vegas to name a few.

The Mass Effect trio is probably the best game series I have every seen - It is fantastic. Fallout is great too :)

The new Assassins Creed is really good :)

The Mass Effect trio is probably the best game series I have every seen - It is fantastic. Fallout is great too :)

The new Assassins Creed is really good :)

I'm really bad at keeping up with series, so I waited and picked up the trilogy for Mass Effect. Played quite a bit of Fallout 3 and have heard good things about New Vegas.

I've only played the first Assassins Creed. Black Flag does look good.

Have you played Bioshock Infinite? Beautiful game and really fun.

I'm really bad at keeping up with series, so I waited and picked up the trilogy for Mass Effect. Played quite a bit of Fallout 3 and have heard good things about New Vegas.

I've only played the first Assassins Creed. Black Flag does look good.

Have you played Bioshock Infinite? Beautiful game and really fun.

I don't think I've played that one -- We bought the Xbox one on thanksgiving though so I've had to learn the voice commands :)

I don't think I've played that one -- We bought the Xbox one on thanksgiving though so I've had to learn the voice commands :)

Very cool.

I think I'm gonna hold off on buying a next gen system for awhile. Actually, I want to pick up a PS3 now that the price is dropping so I can play the Uncharted games and The Last of Us.

Very cool.

I think I'm gonna hold off on buying a next gen system for awhile. Actually, I want to pick up a PS3 now that the price is dropping so I can play the Uncharted games and The Last of Us.

The PS3 just took forever to load and seemed like there were always updates. But that is just my opinion

Back