2012 Survivor Rules and Registration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell, sign me up. I'm about to submit my first Contest Entry for the Valentine's Day contest - so I might as well join this contest, too. Good luck everyone!
 
Being that this is the official Survivor rules thread, as well as the registration thread, I figured I'd post my yet to be answered question here.

Has it been decided if chapters are allowed in the 2012 Survivor contest?

Or are we staying with the rules from last year?
 
Being that this is the official Survivor rules thread, as well as the registration thread, I figured I'd post my yet to be answered question here.

Has it been decided if chapters are allowed in the 2012 Survivor contest?

Or are we staying with the rules from last year?

It is still undecided. None of the options got a majority of the votes and there were some irregularities in the voting. Personally, I think we should go with the plurality and allow chapters, although I did not vote for them. :eek:
 
Survivor Contest

I will be entering the Survivor Contest! Sounds to be fun and challenging.
Thanks,
Vickie
 
How do I enable private messaging???? I have tried to go through my options, etc and I can't find anything regarding private messages.

For you and Vicky both: Go to your Users Control Panel and click on Options.

Scroll down until you reach a check box "Enable Private Messaging." Check that box.
 
I would like to participate in this contest

Hi, and welcome aboard. First, you will have to become a member of Literotica and enable Private Messaging.
ETA: I searched your your name and couldn't find it. :confused: It may take a while before you are officially registered.
 
Last edited:
I am a member...How do I enable private messaging?

Go to your User Control Panel and click on "Edit Options." Scroll down, probably one click of your mouse and there should be an option "Enable Private Messaging." Check that box, and that should do it.
 
2012 Survivor Competition

Although late, I would like to participate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top