Beverage Cart (Beer cart) girl at golf course

cal1108

Virgin
Not sure if this is where I post this, but I am looking to find stories written from the perspective of the beverage cart girl at a golf course.

Thanks for any help...

Not sure if this is where I post this, but I am looking to find stories written from the perspective of the beverage cart girl at a golf course.

Thanks for any help...

Three posts, all on the same topic? Bloody hell, you've got a unique fetish.

wait what? three threads in here?

We love to golf during the summer...course we love the Florida summers. 93-95 and around 98% humidity

Should this be a group story?

Ideas....
Imagine driving past a house on the golf course and the couple is laying out by the pool nude (and they are attractive)

I'm a little disappointed that this isn't an actual story idea thread, so I'm going to pretend that it is anyway. As an avid golfer, I have long held fantasies about some of my favorite cart girls. Most were entirely in my head, but some have a basis in fact.

One course I play regularly used to have a hot Asian woman who drove the cart on weekends. She always dressed in skimpy clothes, and was fully aware of the fact that her figure and the amount of flirting she did influenced the tips she received. She had the tight, firm body of a 22 year old, but when she was close up the years of exposure to the sun were apparent on her face, which appeared closer to her true age of nearly 40. No matter, she was sexy and sweet, and her presence made that course one of my favorites.

One day I was playing in the winter, and it must have been around 55 degrees out. But when the cart girl came around I was surprised to see that she was wearing her trademark tiny shorts and a bikini top, although she was huddled inside a leather bomber jacket. The cold didn't dissuade her. She got out of the cart, took off the jacket, and allowed us to admire her body while she served our drinks. When she was through she replaced the bomber jacket and got back in the cart. We were practically the only people on the course that day, and so we saw a lot of her. She flirted outrageously with my buddy (a tall, single African-American), who ended up getting her number before the round was over. When we finished he hurried home to shower, and they ended up going out that night.

Another time I played in a charity tournament at a different course. It was the first time this tournament was played, and it was also the first tournament the organizer had ever run. It was a disaster. Nothing started on time, no one knew where they were supposed to be or what they were supposed to be doing. The one thing he did get right was instead of using a regular beverage cart, he put a keg of beer in a garbage can filled ice and hired two young, busty women in bikinis to drive around and sell beer. They sold a lot of beer. They also learned, very quickly, that they got bigger tips when they flashed their breasts and flirted. Soon guys were buying them beers, and they got rather drunk. That led to more flirting and more flashing of their fat, juicy tits. By the end of the day they were getting pawed by all the guys who were stuffing $20 bills in their tops and bottoms. When it was over the organizer had to load them in his car and drive them home, as just about every guy there was planning to tee off and play their back nine.

I agree that the golf cart girl is sexy. I wish I had that job in my early twenties, instead I went the other route and worked as a server at a club. Also fun and sexy but in a different way lol

I find it funny when guys get busted having a golf tournament ... and strippers or hooters girls. Guess being a spectator at a golfing event like that would be fun! :devil:

I'm a little disappointed that this isn't an actual story idea thread, so I'm going to pretend that it is anyway. As an avid golfer, I have long held fantasies about some of my favorite cart girls. Most were entirely in my head, but some have a basis in fact.

One course I play regularly used to have a hot Asian woman who drove the cart on weekends. She always dressed in skimpy clothes, and was fully aware of the fact that her figure and the amount of flirting she did influenced the tips she received. She had the tight, firm body of a 22 year old, but when she was close up the years of exposure to the sun were apparent on her face, which appeared closer to her true age of nearly 40. No matter, she was sexy and sweet, and her presence made that course one of my favorites.

One day I was playing in the winter, and it must have been around 55 degrees out. But when the cart girl came around I was surprised to see that she was wearing her trademark tiny shorts and a bikini top, although she was huddled inside a leather bomber jacket. The cold didn't dissuade her. She got out of the cart, took off the jacket, and allowed us to admire her body while she served our drinks. When she was through she replaced the bomber jacket and got back in the cart. We were practically the only people on the course that day, and so we saw a lot of her. She flirted outrageously with my buddy (a tall, single African-American), who ended up getting her number before the round was over. When we finished he hurried home to shower, and they ended up going out that night.

Another time I played in a charity tournament at a different course. It was the first time this tournament was played, and it was also the first tournament the organizer had ever run. It was a disaster. Nothing started on time, no one knew where they were supposed to be or what they were supposed to be doing. The one thing he did get right was instead of using a regular beverage cart, he put a keg of beer in a garbage can filled ice and hired two young, busty women in bikinis to drive around and sell beer. They sold a lot of beer. They also learned, very quickly, that they got bigger tips when they flashed their breasts and flirted. Soon guys were buying them beers, and they got rather drunk. That led to more flirting and more flashing of their fat, juicy tits. By the end of the day they were getting pawed by all the guys who were stuffing $20 bills in their tops and bottoms. When it was over the organizer had to load them in his car and drive them home, as just about every guy there was planning to tee off and play their back nine.

Back