As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true. I take it very seriously. I think: If I end up in the trauma bay...
5222369877_a23c90684e_o.gif

Home? Home is a great place when there's someone there to love you. The same can be said of the world when everyone isn't repulsed by your glance. It's a nice place for people like you.
Home is where you park your cock. I have a driveway. It's nice.

Home? Home is a great place when there's someone there to love you. The same can be said of the world when everyone isn't repulsed by your glance. It's a nice place for people like you.

For some reason your reply reminded me of a line in Robin Hood Men In Tights when the Sheriff of Rottingham realizes in order to be healed of his wound from being run through he has to marry the hag and he says Somehow I'm feeling incredably depressed'

For some reason your reply reminded me of a line in Robin Hood Men In Tights when the Sheriff of Rottingham realizes in order to be healed of his wound from being run through he has to marry the hag and he says Somehow I'm feeling incredably depressed'

I see. That movie sounds unbearably depressing.

You will enjoy it. I have to re-certify for the NIH stroke scale assessment today and for some reason my browser won't play the videos.

You will enjoy it. I have to re-certify for the NIH stroke scale assessment today and for some reason my browser won't play the videos.

My neck is no longer stiff, so I'm not clinically depressed today. You'll have to seduce someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back