Any curious, straight guys out there?

Hello all. Guess I'm a curious straight guy. Love and prefer pussy, but also can't keep my mind off of things to do with a nice juicy cock. Only had one experience so far but enjoyed it enough to want more.
 
what i d like

i d like a young thin man to lick my dick n freshly balls till i cum then i would like him to share once were done i d like him to turn around so i could see dick balls and asshole just waiting for me for me to fuck him then i would rimm him then i d fuck him slow all the mean while i want him to slowly jackoff
 
ps pm me

oh by the way i ll be here awhile so if anyone wantsto chat pm me
 
blue234 said:
mmmm tell me about it baby,,,and tell me what you fantasize about

Well now, the one guy I've spent time with was shorter than I, slender and smooth. Also about my age, early 40s. We got together on two occassions for afternoon fun. Mostly involved some serious making out at first. I've never been with anyone who kissed so passionately. I seriously thought the man was going to suck the tongue out of my mouth. He didn't waste any time and was all over me. I was naked in no time and his mouth was wrapped around my throbbing cock. Man he was a good cock sucker. As much as I was enjoying myself, I wanted his cock in my mouth as well. After getting him out of his cloths, I was somewhat disappointed. He was not gifted in the size department and only had about four inches totally erect. Non the less, I took his cock and balls into my mouth. Since he was so small, I was able to take him all the way to the hilt. I sucked his cock until I thought he was about to explode. I'm not very experienced and just wasn't ready to swallow cum yet. At this point, he wanted my cock back and told me to straddle his chest. Taking my cock back into his hot mouth, he proceeded to give the blowjob of a lifetime. While enjoying his mouth and tongue, I reached around and stroked his hard little cock. I finally exploded deep into his throat and he swallowed every bit of it. He didn't loose a drop. Shortly there after, he exploded and shoot his cum all over my ass and back. After it was all over, we held each other and kissed some more.

After the second date, we kind of lost touch. It's too bad really. I know he wanted me in his ass, and I really regret that I never fucked him.

Anyway, that's my story. Now I'm just looking for a new lover who will take me to the next level in a bisexual life.
 
Last edited:
that's fucking hot baby! if i was closer, i'd take your cock in my ass. i'm a little bigger than him too... about 8"
 
blue234 said:
that's fucking hot baby! if i was closer, i'd take your cock in my ass. i'm a little bigger than him too... about 8"

Yeah, I wished you lived closer too. Would love to get my hands and mouth on an 8 inch cock.
 
well

to all blue234 try it man the first time u ll no and if u do like u will always think about to uwphotog hot story definately got me hot my one time doing early teens the other guy was older and he almost split me in half
 
Now I don't know about you guys, but my ultimate fantasy is to find a mature attractive married couple with a bisexual husband. The thought of having a pussy and a cock to pleasure at the same time drives me wild with lust.
 
i agree. to be in the middle of that threesome... cock, pussy, two flavors of hot steamy cum... i don't think it could get any better than that.
 
u guys

are gettin me so hot now im ready to blow my load anyone want to clean me up?
 
uwphotog said:
Now I don't know about you guys, but my ultimate fantasy is to find a mature attractive married couple with a bisexual husband. The thought of having a pussy and a cock to pleasure at the same time drives me wild with lust.
I hear you brother! Same desires here!!
 
uwphotog said:
Now I don't know about you guys, but my ultimate fantasy is to find a mature attractive married couple with a bisexual husband. The thought of having a pussy and a cock to pleasure at the same time drives me wild with lust.
Or even a couple where the male is bi-curious, and the woman is all hot and bothered about the prospect of her man having his first MM experience in front of her!!
 
blue234

mutual is always better i guess why i never thiught about a hairy or massive guy becuase i would want it to passionate not just horny but i guess horny once in while never hurt
 
Back
Top