Editorial Design Series: Fake Playboy Covers

... I thought you were going to make fake celebrity images but that was just my imagination. The title of the thread said 'fake covers' ... Fair enough!

Still .. I like the first one. Katy has breasts that always make me want more!
 
sorry...

...couldn't resist the easy one.

camerman removed his....so I'll delete the modifications I made to them.
 
Last edited:
Good job! (I won't give it away... that would be in vein...)
hahaha...
I just thought I would take a stab at it, for giggles.
I hope it makes the cut.
Now everyone will be on the edge of their seats until they figure it out.:rolleyes:
 
camerman removed his....so I'll delete the modifications I made to them.
 
Last edited:
camerman removed his....so I'll delete the modifications I made to them.
 
Last edited:
all buttoned up... quicky, two fer.
camerman removed his....so I'll delete the modifications I made to them.
 
Last edited:
I know this solution has been done before, but a beauty mark bunny suits her.

camerman removed his....so I'll delete the modifications I made to them.
 
Last edited:
Those are all great! I think I'm just going to leave that part up to you! haha.

hey now!!!!

I think you will do just fine, now that you are anticipating in advance, as I am sure the art directors at Playboy do.

I think a bunny head pool of blood on the floor might be a better solution for the 1st one.... hmmm
 
Somebody did a pretty decent job splicing Emma's head onto a nude body.*

still couldn't find the bunny though.



*Personally, I am not into Frankensteining women together for erotic thrills.
 
Last edited:
No kicks from fantasy Photoshop fakes, eh THROBBS? Anyone else feel the same way?

Not much. Each person used is fine on their own merits, I'd prefer to see each in their entirety, even if one has to be clothed.

Also, I should put a damn wand in her hand, shouldn't I? Yep.

maybe.... probably a thicker version of her old one, she has matured since that role.
 
Back
Top