Knowing someone masturbates to you

Back in my college days, I use to cyber a lot with females that I got to know from discussion boards like this one and ones that I met at college. A few women from college age to MILF age have admitted that they have masturbate to me. Had one ask me give her details on what my cock look like, so that she could get a dildo made to look like mine and use it on her. I met my wife from a message board and when we were dating and having long distance relationship, she open up that she did as well and even recorded a few times and sent it to me. After we got married, she ask me once, if other women that I use to cyber in college thought of me, when they played with their self and I told her all that I knew. To this day, she told me that really turns her on to know or think that others have and makes her want to do it and tell me about it later.

Back in my college days, I use to cyber a lot with females that I got to know from discussion boards like this one and ones that I met at college. A few women from college age to MILF age have admitted that they have masturbate to me. Had one ask me give her details on what my cock look like, so that she could get a dildo made to look like mine and use it on her. I met my wife from a message board and when we were dating and having long distance relationship, she open up that she did as well and even recorded a few times and sent it to me. After we got married, she ask me once, if other women that I use to cyber in college thought of me, when they played with their self and I told her all that I knew. To this day, she told me that really turns her on to know or think that others have and makes her want to do it and tell me about it later.

May I help?

Definately let me know if you are masturbating to thoughts of me because chances are i could lend a hand. 😈

I have been masturbating since when I have joined here and people are asking about my GF ...I never knew it will be my fantasy and it to satisfying...anyone interested to talk to me about, be my guest.

A chap from here spent an hour or two the other night, showing me just how much he leaked for me before blowing his load everywhere on cam for me.

Admittedly, I was freshly shaved and fucking my ass to sissygasm for him the whole time. 🤭

I've never thought about someone masturbating to me but apparently it's a thing around here. Lol!:D Thinking about it at first is kind of creepy but on another level it's a big turn on and somewhat of a confidence builder. I think the anonymity of this place gives you license to let your guard down and relax more. There's less of a chance you'll meet that person or persons that's masturbated to you in real life.

I've never thought about someone masturbating to me but apparently it's a thing around here. Lol!:D Thinking about it at first is kind of creepy but on another level it's a big turn on and somewhat of a confidence builder. I think the anonymity of this place gives you license to let your guard down and relax more. There's less of a chance you'll meet that person or persons that's masturbated to you in real life.

With all the hot pics you have been posting I'm betting it will be happening soon

Exactly

Well put! It's a turn on to inspire others...

You've BEEN meeting people in your real life that masturbate to thoughts or facebook pics of you. They just aren't mentioning it to you! Some because they're shy or already committed to someone and probably a few ladies that don't want to admit their "forbidden" lust.

Chances are you won't meet any of us but the percentage of us that have enjoyed themselves in your honor is probably higher here, because we're all a bunch of horny gentlemen and ladies. Or both LOL

Oh God I absolutely do get off with this kind of knowledge. It really indulges the part of me that wants to be exposed and shown for the very kinky secret side of myself. Maybe I'm weird that way but honestly it's really satisfying for me to know that I pleasured someone without even touching them myself.

hi

Oh God I absolutely do get off with this kind of knowledge. It really indulges the part of me that wants to be exposed and shown for the very kinky secret side of myself. Maybe I'm weird that way but honestly it's really satisfying for me to know that I pleasured someone without even touching them myself.

well said and aptly presented.

In my opinion, it is the highest form of flattery. Who needs imitation when you can have masturbation?

Back