The disabled man and the mature nurse

After sitting in the gym for a while Robert decided to get some fresh air so he went outside and sat on the porch and did his very best to enjoy the beautiful evening weather. "Thank god its not raining I hate rain almost as much as I hate not having a dance partner". Then he took a pack of camel cigarettes out of his pocket, pulled out of the pack put it in his mouth and lit it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For the next several minutes I smoke the cigarette then I put it out and put the cigarette butt into the trash and I go back inside.
 
I know but I don't care smoking cigarettes is the only physical pleasure that I have in this world, so I am going to continue to smoke them.
 
I'm sorry I bit your head off I'm just so miserable every week I go to the weekly dance and I end up sitting in the corner by myself lonely unhappy no one to keep me company. So I go outside and I smoke, I know its an unhealthy habit but its all I have.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am a very Lonely man incredibly lonely. I think I will go back outside and have another cigarette either that go back to my room and go to bed this has just been a really horrible day. Why am I telling you all of this crap you probably don't care body that works here cares there all a bunch of Idiots!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I look over at you and I say are you going to talk to me or our you going to stare at me all night?
 
Ooc:

Pretty difficult to post in response to your posts as:
You don't give me much to work with
You post multiple posts before I can reply
You edit your posts so I have to constantly change what I would have responded anyhow.

For those reasons I'm going to leave you to find some other rper to post with.

DM
 
They were appreciated very much I know this is going to sound kind of stupid but would you be willing to try again? please
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top