Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I would never turn down a blowjob so let's make that clear but I'd rather give one than receive one.

Kind of new to tasting a dick... but so far, for me... a lot of tongue on the head and running up and down the underside of the shaft before taking it all the way in my mouth.... verbal/moaners are a huge turn on while doing this! And the load... yumm..... should've tried my bi side 20 years ago...

You should give lessons! Excellent technique

Much prefer sucking a cock to having mine sucked!

I must agree...I prefer giving that pleasure versus giving it...of course now that he's so relaxed I can give him a good fuck n get him turned on again. He usually gets turned on again pretty quickly

With a woman, I enjoy both being sucked and eating her pussy. But with a man, I only want to be the Cocksucker, I find the submissive dynamic to be so erotically exciting that I always refuse any offers of reciprocation. I love the slutty way that being "used" make me feel!

Well said! This describes me as well. I love doing anything and everything with a woman, but when I'm with a man I just want to be his cocksucking, cum swallowing bitch.

With a woman, I enjoy both being sucked and eating her pussy. But with a man, I only want to be the Cocksucker, I find the submissive dynamic to be so erotically exciting that I always refuse any offers of reciprocation. I love the slutty way that being "used" make me feel!

Oh yes and if he wants to do that in front of his women or let them abuse me that is so nice

Something more intimate on taking that big shaft in your mouth and every savoring every lick while worshipping how perfect it is or him grabbing your head and pounding your throat, either way until it gushes huge loads down your throat...Ok where do I find a big dick right now

Reading these comments is getting me so turned on! For me, sucking an appreciative man's cock is wonderful. It is not just the physical aspects, which are a huge turn on by themselves, like the musk, the spongy / hard feeling of the cock as it goes into my mouth and the warm cum that excites me when I taste it squirting on my tongue. It is also the caressing of my neck and back, or the grabbing of my ass while I suck a man's cock. I love the trembling of the thighs and the voice, getting me to take it deeper or do it faster. Now I'm so aroused!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Well said! This describes me as well. I love doing anything and everything with a woman, but when I'm with a man I just want to be his cocksucking, cum swallowing bitch.

Count me in as well...well, not me "in" but him in my mouth.

I'm still looking for a woman that enjoys it. I find I it disappointing when a woman doesn't enjoy it.

Same here but she loves it.

We're lucky - lot's of wives won't do it at ll.

Mine always includes sucking as part of our 'warm up'. Lot's of times she'll finish me that way. She's also started just wanting to give me a blowjob, no additional sex. She did it the other morning - just a nice quick blow. Great way to start the day!

We're lucky - lot's of wives won't do it at ll.

Mine always includes sucking as part of our 'warm up'. Lot's of times she'll finish me that way. She's also started just wanting to give me a blowjob, no additional sex. She did it the other morning - just a nice quick blow. Great way to start the day!

Did ya french kiss after to say thanks and get a taste yourself....

I do I love to kiss the head then slowly lick all the way down to the balls and then take it all in my mouth

I've only ever sucked my vibe, (and my dildo), but I know after years of practice, if given the chance, I'd fall absolutely head-over-heels in love sucking cock...

Just waiting for the right guy to give the gift of my oral virginity to...

Exactly the same thing for me. I am practicing on a dildo so that if the chance presents itself, I will be able to deep throat that cock and suck a big load of hot cum out of it.

Exactly the same thing for me. I am practicing on a dildo so that if the chance presents itself, I will be able to deep throat that cock and suck a big load of hot cum out of it.

Very hot description would be happy to oblige

Back